Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rugby: Six Nations 2021

Comments

• Options
    Le Crunch .. on ITV at 4.45 (p.m.) .. should be a good one and will test the resolve of the tough and talented French and we'll see if Jones's favourites are worth persevering with .. Tomorrow another goodie, Scotland v Ireland .. foregone conclusion ? today .. Italy v Wales
  • Options
    Le Crunch .. on ITV at 4.45 (p.m.) .. should be a good one and will test the resolve of the tough and talented French and we'll see if Jones's favourites are worth persevering with .. Tomorrow another goodie, Scotland v Ireland .. foregone conclusion ? today .. Italy v Wales
    hope its worth it ... despite recent results, looking forward to it
  • Options
    It's a good game after the 1st half ...french look a bit more fluent with the ball in hand and deserve to be ahead...I'd ask England not to kick as much and go through the phases..we need a bit more creativity outside the scrum 
  • Options
    A good, very close game..England looked a lot more match sharp today ..much more bite in the forwards, France very unlucky..
  • Options
    Cracking game. 
  • Options
    lolwray said:
    A good, very close game..England looked a lot more match sharp today ..much more bite in the forwards, France very unlucky..
    Nice for us to do to France what other sides have done to us, when we've been chasing the Grand Slam
  • Options
    Suck on that Macron 
  • Options
    Great results today.
    DYMA RYGBEI CYMREIG!
  • Options
    Fantastic game, especially the first half.
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Probably the first time in my life i wanted the French to win. They were superb.

So it's either smug Welsh pricks or gutted Taffs...  mmm. ALEZ LES BLEU
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Probably the first time in my life i wanted the French to win. They were superb.

So it's either smug Welsh pricks or gutted Taffs...  mmm. ALEZ LES BLUE
    Wales have been so, so lucky. I think the French have played far better than Wales
  • Options

So it's either smug Welsh pricks or gutted Taffs...  mmm. ALEZ LES BLUE
    Wales have been so, so lucky. I think the French have played far better than Wales
    That’s my feelings too. 
  • Options
    After a good shagging from the Irish at Cheltenham, England will be looking to get one over them tomorrow in Dublin. I expect them to do it, just.
    Wales go to France looking for a grand slam. France lost narrowly to England last time and it'll be interesting to see how they respond. I think France will win, just
  • Options
    After a good shagging from the Irish at Cheltenham, England will be looking to get one over them tomorrow in Dublin. I expect them to do it, just.
    Wales go to France looking for a grand slam. France lost narrowly to England last time and it'll be interesting to see how they respond. I think France will win, just
    Yup, I see England and France winning
  • Options
    Allez les Bleu
  • Options
    Ireland and France 
  • Options
    Well that was grim
  • Options
    Ireland finish the game with 13 men on the pitch, a very much deserved win. I thought it was a harsh red card.
  • Options
    They need to get rid of Jones, fresh ideas needed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ireland finish the game with 13 men on the pitch, a very much deserved win. I thought it was a harsh red card.
    the thing with the red card is that if a man is charging towards you, you MUST try to tackle low, it's a VERY fine margin. Ireland were terrific, committed and determined, England were frankly disorganised, badly selected rubbish.
     For England, as I have been saying for 6 months at least, wholesale changes are needed NOW ..
    Can't ride or train horses, can't play rugby, disastrous week for the English, well done Ireland. 
  • Options
    Let's see what the Welsh can do in Paris
  • Options
    Surely Wales’ luck will run out?
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    The luck of the Irish seems to have rubbed off on the Welsh. The cliché says you never know which France will turn up. IF IF they play as they have all season (except v England ironically), they will win. The Welsh will try and wind them up, if they succeed, then Wales will win. Good referee tonight, Pearce the Englishman, he will be important as (unfortunately) so are all match officials in all sports nowadays. I still fancy France .. JUST. Expect a very fraught game.
  • Options
    That was dog poo
  • Options
    100%
  • Options
    Wonder what the odds were on a Welsh GS before the first game?
  • Options
    Wales score a try, where it looked this the ball was held up.
  • Options
    It is 'frustrating' that they have been so lucky rather than better