Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Charlton v Portsmouth | Tues 2nd Feb 2021: 7pm.

Comments

• Not this season. not this season.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    CH4RLTON said:
    The Bowyer out brigade will be out in force tonight, rage quitting the Facebook group before it starts. 
    Is 4 in 17 acceptable? 
    So we sack the Manager every 21-games if results arent good enough?

Even less if you go back to when the Bowyer out calls started 
    No, but we should think about sacking the manager if he's given a decent budget to work with and has a team that should be able to compete for a playoff place at the least and he takes them to 4 wins in 17 games shipping 30 goals along the way, especially when many of those games are against poor teams or teams in a poor run of form. We shouldn't accept mediocrity and poor results just because it's LB. If this was Luzon, Peeters, Slade, Robinson etc. In charge the call for his head would be almost unanimous
  • Full time 1-3.
  • Utter shite
  • Golfie Jnr had just said he thinks that's the season over.

And he is usually very confident.
  • It just feels like back to square one after an improvement in performances since the Rochdale game. 
    Peterborough and Portsmouth have shown we wont go up. Other results going forward will probably prolong that fact and we'll end up around 8th
    Looking at the teams below us with games in hand I reckon even 8th will be a struggle. I can see Ipswich, Oxford & Blackpool all going above us. Might be lucky to stay in the top half at the end of the season. 
    Staying in a single figure position might be an achievement.

Thank you all, it's been an evening....
  • I don’t think I can put myself through this much more. I don’t think I will buy a stream for a few weeks. My rage level has gone through the roof
  • Sponsored links:

• Something very wrong with the coaching set up at first team level.

Don't blame Jason Euell for looking elsewhere.
    You've hit the nail on the head.

That's who can take the blame in the post match interview.
  • Dreadful.

Our season has gone into full-on reverse mode.  Very worrying.
  • Stockley and Millar are good. Guess what, neither be here next season. Surprise.
  • Utter crap......so many mistakes!
  • I'm taking up knitting.
  • That was really bad. No words 
    I have plenty of words but I don't want to get a ban.
    So I shall only say one word 

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuujuuts
  • Channelling my late great Grandfather, a true Addick...

"What a bunch of whelks! 
  • Are we going to bother with a post match thread?
  • If this was played during normal times, I would be at the station by now
    I'd be in the pub in Honor Oak Park.  I'd have left at half time.
    I would have stayed until the end & given Bowyer the bird. 

Boooooo
  • Sponsored links:

• 13AmosBooked at 59mins
    • 2Gunter
    • 16Matthews
    • 5Famewo/Purrington
    • 22MaatsenBooked at 71mins
    • 8Forster-Caskey
    • 7Williams/Smyth
    • 15Pratley
    • 12Shinnie
    • 17Bogle/Aneke
    • 14Washington
    this was the line up that won at Pompey in late October .. Famewo was injured in that game and our defence has been constantly changed and messed with ever since
  • Going to switch Valley Pass off before the clueless, gormless post-match interview with the manager.

If it wasn't for the "Lord" Bowyer factor, then he'd have probably gone weeks ago - it could have saved our season. He's a poor, stubborn manager, completely out of his depth. 

The excuses/blinkered views on here the last couple of months have been embarrassing.
  • Bowyer has no clue and Jackson is even worse. Time for a clear-out and appoint people who know what they are doing. Sick of these repeated poor,misguided performances.
    Show us you man business TS.
  • February 51 first match
    Seen some poor performances and this is amongst the top half dozen
    Need pace
    Need youth

• Seeing Watson walk off with the armband under our Club slogan has irked me. 

Quite a summary of this season. Favourites and no merit required to be in the 1st 11.
  • Grim viewing  . 
  • Greenie said:
    Golfie Jnr had just said he thinks that's the season over.

And he is usually very confident.
    Chip off the old block then.....
    Probably not wrong though.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!