Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Charlton v Portsmouth | Tues 2nd Feb 2021: 7pm.

Comments

• If that was at the other end of the pitch it would have fallen right into the path of one of their players
  • Chuks chests it down to Stockley who is unfortunately just offside.
  • aliwibble said:
    What the fuck is wrong with this ref??
    Having a good old laugh with the Pompey players before the second half.
    Probably laughing at how bad our defending and passing is
  • Jfc has been poor tonight.
  • Imagine if this game was one leg of a play off game. Time for us and me to get real.
  • UTTER WANK!

Sorry, I was avoiding the match thread for fear of saying UTTER WANK!
  • Bowyer has to go.
    Can’t believe i’m getting lol’d for this. Open your eyes ffs. 4 wins in 17 games. Don’t think there are many managers who could do much worse with this squad.
    Totally agree with you 
  • Matthews to JFC to Chuks, but his shot is blocked.
  • Sponsored links:

• sam3110 said:
    We're very one paced aren't we? Even with Millar on the pitch, whilst he may be quick at running, that doesn't matter when we're all standing still and passing ponderously from side to side
    Well Morgan also has a bit of pace, but he was taken off... Shinnie and JFC have been bang average this half too.
    1. 83'

Post update

Chris Gunter (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

2. 83'

Post update

Foul by John Marquis (Portsmouth).

• I've previously thought ... there is something of the 'Tommy Cooper' about Aneke.
  • I tell you what, I'm gonna start lumping on us to get booking points every game, it's a sure thing. Be able to buy a range rover at the end of the season
    What about half time away team full time draw or loss. Cover on both bets. Will be in the money 
  • Have to work the keeper in an area like that. Aneke wanting a touch there wasn’t time for. 
  • Midfield looks like they’re done too
  • 84'

Post update

Offside, Charlton Athletic. Chuks Aneke tries a through ball, but Jayden Stockley is caught offside.

• Accrington score 5.

We wont score 5 for the rest of the month. 
    *Season
  • Anyone else hoping that Watson gets another yellow so he doesn’t play on Saturday 
  • Sponsored links:

• 87' Naylor booked for a foul on Maatsen. #cafc 1 #pompey 3
  • Dazzler21 said:
    sam3110 said:
    We're very one paced aren't we? Even with Millar on the pitch, whilst he may be quick at running, that doesn't matter when we're all standing still and passing ponderously from side to side
    Well Morgan also has a bit of pace, but he was taken off... Shinnie and JFC have been bang average this half too.
    Morgan has pace? Have a laugh he runs on the spot, for a tricky, technical player he has no pace whatsoever
  • Maatsen bombing down the left and is taken out, so we have a free kick and their player is booked.
  • We've looked crap for months - it's so depressing
  • Anyone else hoping that Watson gets another yellow so he doesn’t play on Saturday 
    That means Pratley will start again
    Will get a two match ban if he gets a yellow card in each of the next two games

Will only get a one match ban if he gets another one today
  • Memo to players:

You can't keep conceding two goals every effing game!
    And that doesn't mean start conceding three or more you tossers!
    You should've been more specific @Briston_Addick
  • jakecafc said:
    4 wins in 17? wow that is terrible for us in this shit league.
    Jesus that’s abysmal.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!