Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Charlton v Portsmouth | Tues 2nd Feb 2021: 7pm.

Comments

• We’ve been schooled by jackett and this Pompey side!

we’ve done well the last few weeks with a 442 and two wider players , so we completely change our tactics and play no wide players- WTF? 

Can’t keep giving sloppy goals if we can’t even score ourselves 
  • Have we brought Chuks on yet...?
    Does it really fucking matter?
  • And now it's a Pompey free kick from our right. Deji heads clear, and then clash of heads.
  • Our blooper reel at the end of season is going to rival the Oscars
  • edited February 2021
    We have players with talent but too few with a brain. Especially at the back. 4 times tonight Matthews has passed into areas where Portsmouth players were favourites to win it without looking where he was playing it. Absolute dog shit non league bollocks. 
  • Matthews appalling clearance. Watson pathetic.

And now Deji down. Great.
  • Matthew's got the clearance to our player. Watson decided a dink around a player would be best. Embarrassing.
  • How much longer before TS loses patience with Bowyer I wonder? 
  • None of our defenders can defend - they're just getting steadily worse. 
  • edited February 2021
    I love Johnnie Jackson. But I really do think, as a defensive coach, his number is up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Oh my Christ, unbelievably feeble from Watson. Experience worth Jack when you p*ss around on the edge of your box like that. 
  • Wonder if Bowyer will chase Watson out of the club for that?
  • Purrington at centre back do we reckon then?
  • edited February 2021
    Had enough. LB and Gallen got this window  all wrong. Fuck off. Bring in Curbs
  • Christ on a bike. 
    I’m half expecting us to slip on a banana skin or get a custard pie in the face.
    All three Pompey goals coming straight after Frank Spenceresque defensive nonsense.
    Farcical.
  • Every mistake punished. Shame we never do the same at the other end. 
  • Let's at least have a look at Smith
  • Bowyer has to go.
  • Sponsored links:

• Here we go, 60 mins & the usual sub 😡 Bowyer is so fucking predictable 
  • Is this the same Matthews we had last season? Gone backwards
  • Bowyer's post match interview is going to be fun.

Who is going to get it tonight? Actually, who isn't going to get it.
  • Deji head injury, good things we've got a load of CBs. Fucking criminal that we didn't sign any one for defence.

This squad is underperforming, massively. 
  • Watson is finished. Terrible selection from Bowyer. We are easy prey for anyone half decent
  • when are these silly errors gonna stop. Simple defending. 
  • Poor from matthews, but Watson is experienced enough to welly that away and not fuck about with it!!.
  • everyone is having a go at Watson but Matthews was worse playing that ball into Watson 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!