Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Charlton v Portsmouth | Tues 2nd Feb 2021: 7pm.

Comments

• We go up to 7th for one minute then Accrington score again back down to 8th we go up and down quicker than a pair of whores knickers.
  • Ball collected easily by Amos, and it's half time.
  • Final 3rd is abysmal once Stockley does all the hard work.
  • Are we match-fixing? I’ve never seen so many poor back passes and slips to give the opposition clear cut chances 
  • Lets hope the Jan signings that aren't playing tonight can rescue us.
  • Shinnie and Morgan just not clicking at all.

One or the other.
  • Pratley too slow and lacking in ball skills to be at the base 
  • Sponsored links:

• That was awful Only the fact Pompey should be 3 or 4 up gives me hope
  • Have a feeling that we’ll see Liam Miller on at half time. Don’t know why he was left out on the first place. Baffling ....
  • If Bowyer's one change is Morgan off then...
  • edited February 2021
    In a shocking turn of events we drop Millar, play the diamond and put in a performance we've not seen since first half against Rochdale. 

Poor poor management decisions. 
  • Purrington on, Maatsen pushed into left midfield and Millar on down the right. Probably Shinnie and Pratley off. 
  • I give up - 4 centre mids and millar sitting on the bench?????? 
  • I’m a lot more positive to most on here but struggling a bit with that half. 

We are so vulnerable defensively it’s unreal and flatter to deceive when we have the ball. Such poor quality with the final ball etc

so frustrating 
  • Deji having a Stormer bar the slip/push 
  • Sponsored links:

• Definitely Morgan off. Not his day.
    Chuck Smith on and Millar on. 

• Hairdryer plugged in Lee, III setting please and shake these boys up (particularly at the back). Albie has had some nice moments, but would rather see Millar running at them feankly!
  • Did any Charlton player except Maatsen ever run with the ball ?

Tip tapping about like geriatrics.  

Long ball to Stockleigh

Repeat for 90 mins. 
  • If Smith can make a pass get him on in the 2nd half, get Millar on cos we need some pace, change the formation. Get Aneke on for Scwartz and sub Pratley cos he's about a yard off the pace,another lunge from him and that's it!!!
  • Portsmouth drew our sting such as it is, steadily built up a head of steam, then scored a good goal.
    They are deservedly leading, and what a pisser this all is yet again!
  • We gave away 4 free kicks in dangerous positions and have passed the ball to their players half a dozen times in our own half. We are lucky to be only one down. Still, we'll get Famewo and Inniss back for the last 5 games of the season and the defence will tighten up then.
  • Deji and Stockley looked good. The rest need a slap
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!