Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Vaccine

Comments

• Options
    Over 56 can now book on line!
    Wow this is impressive.
  • Options
    Having had my vaccination on Saturday afternoon (thereby having 1 more shot than Charlton that day) I developed painful joints that night. Normally, that would be ok but I’m 3 weeks post op for the new hip. I took a codeine and slept ok. I put it down to maybe overdoing the walking even though I know I haven’t been.
    Last night, the pain levels increased so much, codeine didn’t touch it and my leg on the operated side was covered in a rash of purple spots. An ambulance was called, the crew gave me morphine and off to A&E I went. 
    Bottom line is, the hip is intact and no blood clots or DVT but the pain is still in my groin, knee, back and hip. I’m now home and started to shiver a bit this morning.
    Whilst the docs were mystified as to the cause, they did suggest it could be side effects of the jab but can’t understand why the spots (broken blood vessels) are only on one leg. 
    I really hope it’s a temporary issue caused by the vaccine side effects and I don’t struggle again today.
    I hope you are feeling better today.
    Cheers mate. Still have sore groin and knee plus the purple spots down my leg but I think the painkillers helped me have a better night.
    I now have a skin infection on a gonad so on antibiotics !! 
    God knows if it’s vaccine related, probably not but you never know I suppose !
    A post that you wish to acknowledge but don't feel you should like or LOL.
    Where's the "I feel for you" button, admins?
  • Options

carly.....where can I find this photo?
    About 1cm above where you asked your question.
    Saw that coming a mile off!😏😏😏
  • Options

.Right click on the picture and "Save image as..." and save it to your desktop.  That will save it as a picture that can be emailed or whatsapped.
  • Options

.Right click on the picture and "Save image as..." and save it to your desktop.  That will save it as a picture that can be emailed or whatsapped.
    Cheers Rodney......honestly I’m hopeless with pooters!🤨
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Had my first AZ jab down here in Christchurch. Very efficient operation.
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    hawksmoor said:
    I had mine done in Bromley on Saturday, and it wasn't in the Glades.
    I wouldn't want to feel a small prick inserted in the Glades
    The woman doing mine said "Just a small prick".  I forebore saying "That's a bit personal".  Then after she'd injected me she said "Oh, I've not had one bleed before".  Very comforting!
    It was when she said "I really should have worn my glasses, I'm blind as a bat" that you got really worried  :D
  • Options
    I hear 55 year olds can now go onto the NHS site and book.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    Yeah.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    Yes, that's correct, to book use the link below.
     https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/book-coronavirus-vaccination/
  • Options
    Had my first jab today here in Vancouver. Pfizer
  • Options
    Got an invitation to book my vaccine today. I was quite surprised. I'm 46.

Booked in to get it at The Valley on Thursday.
    I’m 46 and I want one 😩😭
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Am in the same age group and got my text invite on Friday and got a slot at Charlton House the following morning.

My wife is with a different surgery and got the invite on Saturday and is also booked in at The Valley for Thursday.

Certainly seem to be moving down through the age groups quite quickly round here.
  • Options
    A number of sports venues are being used, a friend of mine is booked into Twickenham Stoop the Harlequins rugby ground
  • Options
    thecat said:
    Had my first AZ jab down here in Christchurch. Very efficient operation.
    Got a lot of admiration for the New Zealanders and how they’ve handled this pandemic. But I think having to undergo surgery to have the vaccine instilled is a step too far.
  • Options
    Had the AZ jab yesterday at the Angel Centre, Tonbridge. Extremely well organised... I felt a great sense of pride and history as we defeat this virus. Then not so good last night - cold shivers and nausea. Anyway, another step closer to the Valley!
  • Options

I’m 46 and I want one 😩😭
    There is only one Valley.  You'll have to share it with the other 27,110 of us.
  • Options
    Had the AZ jab yesterday at the Angel Centre, Tonbridge. Extremely well organised... I felt a great sense of pride and history as we defeat this virus. Then not so good last night - cold shivers and nausea. Anyway, another step closer to the Valley!
    A lot like the symptoms I had.  You should be over it within 24h.
  • Options
    Had my AZ Oxford yesterday morning in Eastbourne.Fine all day yesterday but this morning feels like i drunk 6 cans of Stella last night.
    Step away from the Mrs