Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Liam Millar to join on loan from Liverpool (ed. Gone to Basel p10)

14567810»

Comments

• @BrentfordAddick Careful mate, The Athletic are quite strict about people pasting up entire articles. I've got that from Matt Slater. I think they are a bit too strict, but that's how they are going about it.
  • I think he'll struggle in the Championship, he hardly set league one alight.
  • Well if he’s not coming back, gives us a chance to bring Dylan Levitt back instead...
  • If we’re serious about automatics we need better than Millar in my opinion. Does have potential and would be a decent sub running at tired legs though. Championship though? Do me a favour
  • I think he’ll be a cracking player and well above League One level in a year’s time. Not sure he’s ready for Championship immediately though. He may find himself on the bench a lot in the second tier.
  • PopIcon said:
    I think he'll struggle in the Championship, he hardly set league one alight.
    I agree he didn't shine as much as I'd hoped, however I would also say we weren't the best stage for him this season. 

Whether it was Bowyer's management or the lack of chemistry in the side, it was always going to be a struggle for any youngsters to come into and shine.
  • Signed for FC Basel in 🇨🇭
  • His agent has done well there.
  • His agent has done well there.
    Probably very well 
  • drewman said:
    Signed for FC Basel in 🇨🇭

And if by chance he's not managed to establish himself as a regular at Basel, then we could help them out by bringing him back on loan in January. :smile:
  • Sponsored links:

• Signed for Preston on loan
  • A player who i'd forgotten entirely.
  • Scored and had an assist on his debut on Saturday
  • Scored and had an assist on his debut on Saturday
    Playing at wing back too. But apparently CBT at wing back will never work…
  • NabySarr said:
    Scored and had an assist on his debut on Saturday
    Who said that? Appleton?
  • NabySarr said:
    He always tracked back a decent amount though, and generally put in a shift, so it's just different players. I think CBT is more dynamic going forward than Millar was when he was here. 
  • NabySarr said:
    Quite right, he won't. Millar is a different type of player.
  • Anyone watching him against Sunderland? I’m sure he’s done enough to merit a place in a Champ team but he’s still doing (or not doing) all the things that we got frustrated with when he was with us. Holds on to it too long and rarely seems to cross the ball.
  • Doesn't seem to have scored or assisted yet... He did those here.
  • Signed for Hull