Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ronnie Schwartz (Page 73 - contract cancelled)

Comments

• Options
    ct_addick said:
    A big problem with Bowyer is he thought Pratley was playing well......he was out of position constantly mistimed challenges and beaten for pace....scary
    Don't want to derail this thread but it seems Pratley and Watson are untouchable. 

No matter how badly they play they're never dropped and never criticised. If Morgan or Williams put in some of the performances they've had this season, they'd be called out or in the U23s.
    Are you sure... https://londonnewsonline.co.uk/lee-bowyer-has-say-after-darren-pratley-is-sent-off-during-charltons-loss-at-hull/

Bowyer explained: “Darren is out for three games. Not only has he cost us for today, I’ve said to him you’ve let us down there. You’ve cost us. He obviously apologised but it’s not just about today, it’s the next three games as well. He’s going to be a big missed because he’s done well for us.
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    I asked the Head Danish FM researcher about Schwartz when we were first expecting to sign him. He didn’t have much to say other than he felt he’d work best in a 2 striker formation alongside a target man.
    I'm sure we will have done our research, and will be aware of this.

Now just wait for Bowyer to play Williams up there, or maybe to bring back Oztumer for the 'big man' role.

Or maybe Bogle is a target man?  He needs shooting, that's for sure.
  • Options
    Dave Rudd said:
    Scoham said:
    I asked the Head Danish FM researcher about Schwartz when we were first expecting to sign him. He didn’t have much to say other than he felt he’d work best in a 2 striker formation alongside a target man.

Now just wait for Bowyer to play Williams up there, or maybe to bring back Oztumer for the 'big man' role.

Of course, wasn’t suggesting that Bowyer, Gallen etc wouldn’t have done that, just thought it was worth sharing.
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Dave Rudd said:
    Scoham said:

Of course, wasn’t suggesting that Bowyer, Gallen etc wouldn’t have done that, just thought it was worth sharing.
    And I'm pleased that you did, as it provided the set-up for my attempted humour.

Oh well.
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Chunes said:
    Chunes said:
    Rothko said:
    Sounds like Schwartz has been Training with the first team for a while, so Bowyer has been able to get a good look at him and obviously likes what he sees 
    I’m wondering if the fact Schwartz has been in training has had an affect on Bogle.
    He knows it’s gonna knock him down the order .
    I know he wasn’t pulling up trees anyway but his body language has looked appalling in recent times, as if he is carrying the world on his shoulders 
    Could well be. Also that the bloke clearly puts a lot of pressure on himself to perform well and score goals, and he just hasn't been doing either
    Sorted it for you. 
    Everyone was raving about his hold-up play and workrate but a few weeks ago, funny how quickly the narrative changes with a bad miss. 
    Not everyone. He's a non league player, said it the moment he signed. 
    Obviously you know more about it than say Neil Warnock or Warren Joyce? 
    HoHo Bogles fan club, I know you like to bang on about all the goals he has scored  :D:D:D is he a personal friend of yours ? Tell me one club above league 2 where he was a success.
    League 2 is above non-league you jebend.

7 different managers have signed him to play in league 1 or above, 2 of them Joyce and Warnock have paid money for him yet you KNEW he was non-league before you he even played for us. 

I assume your a professional football scout?  If not get on the blower to old Colin at Boro, could probably save you him a fortune as you obviously know more about football than him. 

You had too many shandies ? Thanks for letting me know League 2 is above non league, please do let me know where I have suggested otherwise.

7 different managers have signed him you say, lucky him but you haven't answered my question & named one club above league 2 where he was a success.

Oh by the way although a keen amateur in my youth I have never played for us.

A jebend ? I guess you didn't want to be the only one 

You said he was non-league before we signed him yet are now saying he was a success in league 2.  Thus making your own argument void.  If you want to spout shit to fit your agenda at least remember the last pile of bollocks you came out with. 
    Ooh touchy throwing in a couple naughty words, that does make you sound clever. Now please show me where I said he was non league before we signed him & actually it was you who said he was successful at Grimsby in one of your posts a couple of months ago pointing out all the goals he had scored half of those were in the National league the other half in league 2. That is why I asked where he had been successful above league 2 but you were unable to answer that or anything else I have asked regarding your mate bogle so I think that makes you void rather than my argument.
    "Not everyone. He's a non league player, said it the moment he signed"

There are your words are they not?  That being the moment you said he was he was non league. 

Now thank you, fuck you, bye. 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Chunes said:
    Chunes said:
    Rothko said:
    Sounds like Schwartz has been Training with the first team for a while, so Bowyer has been able to get a good look at him and obviously likes what he sees 
    I’m wondering if the fact Schwartz has been in training has had an affect on Bogle.
    I know he wasn’t pulling up trees anyway but his body language has looked appalling in recent times, as if he is carrying the world on his shoulders 
    Could well be. Also that the bloke clearly puts a lot of pressure on himself to perform well and score goals, and he just hasn't been doing either
    Sorted it for you. 
    Everyone was raving about his hold-up play and workrate but a few weeks ago, funny how quickly the narrative changes with a bad miss. 
    HoHo Bogles fan club, I know you like to bang on about all the goals he has scored  :D:D:D is he a personal friend of yours ? Tell me one club above league 2 where he was a success.

7 different managers have signed him to play in league 1 or above, 2 of them Joyce and Warnock have paid money for him yet you KNEW he was non-league before you he even played for us. 

I assume your a professional football scout?  If not get on the blower to old Colin at Boro, could probably save you him a fortune as you obviously know more about football than him. 

You had too many shandies ? Thanks for letting me know League 2 is above non league, please do let me know where I have suggested otherwise.

7 different managers have signed him you say, lucky him but you haven't answered my question & named one club above league 2 where he was a success.

You said he was non-league before we signed him yet are now saying he was a success in league 2.  Thus making your own argument void.  If you want to spout shit to fit your agenda at least remember the last pile of bollocks you came out with. 
    Ooh touchy throwing in a couple naughty words, that does make you sound clever. Now please show me where I said he was non league before we signed him & actually it was you who said he was successful at Grimsby in one of your posts a couple of months ago pointing out all the goals he had scored half of those were in the National league the other half in league 2. That is why I asked where he had been successful above league 2 but you were unable to answer that or anything else I have asked regarding your mate bogle so I think that makes you void rather than my argument.
    "Not everyone. He's a non league player, said it the moment he signed. "
    But apart from the time he said it, when did he say it? 
  • Options
    I think the mystery attacking midfielder could be John-Jules from Arsenal? Only the delayed TS takeover blocked him coming before. If he'd prefer to be here Arsenal just have to recall his Donny loan like Chelsea and Gallagher this time last year. 
  • Options
    The Scandinavians have a totally different work ethic to many others.  They are disciplined and hardworking, you'll get this out of the fella as a minimum.
    Whether he is any good or not is another matter.
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Chunes said:
    Chunes said:
    Rothko said:
    Sorted it for you. 

Yes the moment he signed not before he signed
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Chunes said:
    Chunes said:
    Rothko said:
    Sorted it for you. 

Yes the moment he signed not before he signed
    So before he played then?  Did you change your opinion of him between him picking up the pen then putting it down again?

If you said he was the moment he signed, what was your opinion 30 seconds earlier?

Like I said, you need to remember the bullshit you spout else it makes you look a little bit silly. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Chunes said:
    Chunes said:
    Rothko said:
    Sorted it for you. 

There are your words are they not?  That being the moment you said he was he was non league. 

Indeed I did & he is but you claimed I said it before he signed.

"Fuck you" haha grow up you pathetic twerp
  • Options
    I've no idea how well Ronnie will ultimately do for us, but I strongly believe we won't find out for a while.
    I expect to hear how he "needs to be brought up to fitness" for a while.
    I'll stick my neck out and say I bet he doesn't start a game until February
    You forget the injury he will pick up in training getting match fit so you may want to change his start date to March- April 😁
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Chunes said:
    Chunes said:
    Rothko said:
    Sorted it for you. 

Indeed I did & he is but you claimed I said it before he signed.

"Fuck you" haha grow up you pathetic twerp
    So you changed you mind on him as he signed?  Or you made your mind up he was "non-league" as he was signing.

You really are a silly Billy Bob 
  • Options
    Top division in Denmark is Championship/League 1 standard over here.
  • Options
    ct_addick said:
    A big problem with Bowyer is he thought Pratley was playing well......he was out of position constantly mistimed challenges and beaten for pace....scary
    Don't want to derail this thread but it seems Pratley and Watson are untouchable. 

No matter how badly they play they're never dropped and never criticised. If Morgan or Williams put in some of the performances they've had this season, they'd be called out or in the U23s.
    Are you sure... https://londonnewsonline.co.uk/lee-bowyer-has-say-after-darren-pratley-is-sent-off-during-charltons-loss-at-hull/

Bowyer explained: “Darren is out for three games. Not only has he cost us for today, I’ve said to him you’ve let us down there. You’ve cost us. He obviously apologised but it’s not just about today, it’s the next three games as well. He’s going to be a big missed because he’s done well for us.
    Bit different when it's after a red card. And even at the end he felt the need to praise him.
  • Options
    Bogle was a free transfer, he's not been great but I also don't think he's been as bad as some on here say. We've had more expensive strikers in the past who have done less than what Bogle has contributed so far.

I have a good feeling about Schwartz, just need Bowyer to play some attacking players from the start like Maddison to get the best from him. 
  • Options
    Bogle was a free transfer, he's not been great but I also don't think he's been as bad as some on here say. We've had more expensive strikers in the past who have done less than what Bogle has contributed so far.

Bogle started well enough for us after signing, despite lack of football and no pre-season.
    He was doing most things right, grafting for the team, just not scoring.

But in the past month or so, something has happened.
    His game has fragmented, and his confidence has collapsed. Mentally he's in pieces.

I'm not one for Bogle bashing or being over critical of any player. It doesn't serve any purpose except for venting your own frustrations.
    The equivalent of 'kicking the cat'.

Right now Bogle's afraid of the ball, afraid to make a mistake, afraid of even his own shadow.
    It's not even about him being 'shit' or 'non-league'. Something is very wrong.

• Options
    I had hoped there was something in Bogle that we could unlock, especially given he was dropping down a division. Unfortunately it’s not working out and I wouldn’t be upset if he found a new club in a January.
  • Options
    I had hoped there was something in Bogle that we could unlock, especially given he was dropping down a division. Unfortunately it’s not working out and I wouldn’t be upset if he found a new club in a January.

Trying to look at it from the player's perspective, that might be the best thing for him.
    Perhaps to put his Charlton nightmare behind him and make a fresh start elsewhere.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Oggy Red said:

Bogle started well enough for us after signing, despite lack of football and no pre-season.

His game has fragmented, and his confidence has collapsed. Mentally he's in pieces.

I'm not one for Bogle bashing or being over critical of any player. It doesn't serve any purpose except for venting your own frustrations.

Right now Bogle's afraid of the ball, afraid to make a mistake, afraid of even his own shadow.

Is it any wonder when you manager effectively publicly says your shit every week then still makes you start the next game anyway? 

Who knows, mate?  But we've seen a hardworking, mobile and enthusiastic player turn into a shadow of who he was soon after signing.

• Options
    Seems to me Omar Bogle has split CL in a way Brexit has devisivel
    he's split his CL? that explains it 
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Oggy Red said:

Is it any wonder when you manager effectively publicly says your shit every week then still makes you start the next game anyway? 

Who knows, mate?  But we've seen a hardworking, mobile and enthusiastic player turn into a shadow of who he was soon after signing.

Bowyer has to take at least part of the responsibility for that. Part of Bowyer's strengths was getting a team to be stronger than the sum of its parts and a better 11 than on paper would suggest.

Now it's like 11 strangers turned up for a kick-about. Bogle is the most obvious example but I would be astonished if he's the only one demoralised.
  • Options
    Bogle gave up after about 20 minutes on Saturday.

Bowyer should have taken him off on the half hour and not wait until half time.

• Options
    Addickted said:

Was that before or after the ‘air’ shot six yards out? He looked absolutely crest fallen after that.
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    RedChaser said:
    Addickted said:

Was that before or after the ‘air’ shot six yards out? He looked absolutely crest fallen after that.
    Probably because he knew that was him off and slagged off by the manager.

I know there won't be any tears on here but I wouldn't be supprised if he asks for his contract to be ripped up. 
    Why do that when he's earning something at the moment when so many other players are still out of contract themselves
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    RedChaser said:
    Addickted said:

I know there won't be any tears on here but I wouldn't be supprised if he asks for his contract to be ripped up. 
    Why do that when he's earning something at the moment when so many other players are still out of contract themselves
    Because if my boss publicly humiliated me like that I would seriously consider it. 

Life isn't all about money and he has had a contract for the best part of 8 years so he would back himself to get another one else where? 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    RedChaser said:
    Addickted said:

Because if my boss publicly humiliated me like that I would seriously consider it. 

Life isn't all about money and he has had a contract for the best part of 8 years so he would back himself to get another one else where? 
    Seems to be that way in Football unfortunately
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    RedChaser said:
    Addickted said:

Seems to be that way in Football unfortunately
    His old manager has just gone back to Grimsby hasn't he, that, their take over and the wage cap could make it worth his while.  Especially when you take into account what he would save in rent.