Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

January Transfer Window Done Deals(Non Charlton Related)

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    I saw Stoke signed Shaun Wright Phillips's son yesterday, he's 19.

We're onto Grandkids of people I saw play live now.  

I feel old!
    That's disgusting. 
  • Options
    Compared with some of the rumours, that's relatively mild!
  • Options
    It was just a little white lie.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    It was just a little white lie.
    You missed an n in lie there 
  • Options
    Not exactly a January window deal but i see Bayern have again made the Bundesliga oh so competitive for next season.

They've agreed a deal to sign RB Leipzig centre back Dayot Upamecano. Basically the best defender from the team 2nd in the league.
  • Options
    Not exactly a January window deal but i see Bayern have again made the Bundesliga oh so competitive for next season.

They've agreed a deal to sign RB Leipzig centre back Dayot Upamecano. Basically the best defender from the team 2nd in the league.
    Looks like they are losing Alaba though so were always going to sign a CB. 
  • Options

Looks like they are losing Alaba though so were always going to sign a CB. 
    Yes absolutely but still makes a mockery of the league when they just go and sign one of the best players from whichever club is their closest rival.
  • Options
    Like when they signed Lewandowski, Hummels and Gotze from Dortmund over a few years. Expect them to go back and sign another Leipzig player next year too if they get close again. Problem is they can just chuck money at players and offer them a long run in the champions League and a near guaranteed league winners medal
  • Options
    I see Liverpool have been linked with signing Ezri Konsa, next summer.

Did we have a sell on for him!? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sammy391 said:
    I see Liverpool have been linked with signing Ezri Konsa, next summer.

Did we have a sell on for him!? 
    Not sure we get a fee every time he moves clubs. I imagine Brentford would get the next one!
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Bit of a bizarre one... Ryan Shawcross has been released from his Stoke City contract

Seems he's on the verge of a move to Inter Milan...

Edit: SKY Sports screwed their tweet up and he's in fact on the verge of moving to Inter Miami!!... that makes more sense
  • Options
    Josh McEachran has joined MK Dons until the end of the season .