Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England Cricket 2021 (excluding Ashes)

Comments

• Crawley is still outscoring the other 9.
  • Pants wetting his pants with Laughter.
    The crowd doing the Mexican wave.
    We only need the Vuvuzelas to turn up from South Africa.

100-8 or 47-8 without the Tonbridge school's Alma mater.

• Appreciate the fact that Cricket is on Channel 4, but miss Bumble and crew.
  • And that’s why you should allow Broad to use the reviews when batting  :D
  • Ah. I see the 1st test was just a blip!
    Goodness knows how ENG managed to do what they did in the 1st Test!
    Root scored 200. If he had scored 200 in this innings and the second innings, I'd give us a good chance of winning.
  • Graham Swan confirming that only Watson is worse than Broad for reviews.
  • Graham Swan confirming that only Watson is worse than Broad for reviews.
    Jesus, I realise that Ben Watson isn't everyone's favorite Charlton player but its a tad unfair to drag him into an England cricket argument.
  • Not sure what Foakes' game plan is here? He's leaving it to the tail ender to be aggressive when, as a batsman, he's on 6 off 48 balls and likely to be left stranded on next to nothing
  • Not sure what Foakes' game plan is here? He's leaving it to the tail ender to be aggressive when, as a batsman, he's on 6 off 48 balls and likely to be left stranded on next to nothing
    7 off 49 now, he heard you.
  • Sponsored links:

• And I don't know why the Indians have brought the spinners off either
  • Foakes plays for Surrey,he must be used to seeing wickets falling around him
  • And now he's having to turn down singles to keep Jimmy off strike
  • Ah. I see the 1st test was just a blip!
    Goodness knows how ENG managed to do what they did in the 1st Test!
    Root scored 200. If he had scored 200 in this innings and the second innings, I'd give us a good chance of winning.
    Lol! Oh and they scored more runs too!
  • Oh I give up. C4 are not showing "Steph's Packed Lunch" 
  • Chizz said:
    Indian spinners:

24.2-6-52-6

Good job we have Leach
    You're right.  Without him, our batting would look really fragile. 

The point I was trying to make is that we have totally misread this pitch and gone in with just one frontline spinner and four seamers whereas India have three spinner and just two seamers
    I know.  It was a joke. 
  • And he ends up with 12 off 58 trying to cut a ball off middle stump. 
  • Crawley 53-1
    The Rest 53-9
  • England 9/1 on Bet365. A good chance for those who think we will fight back in this game to make a few bob.
  • England 9/1 on Bet365. A good chance for those who think we will fight back in this game to make a few bob.
    Currently 11/1 on the Betfair Exchange. A brave person to back us even at that price.
  • Sponsored links:

• This has been such a shit first 3 days of the week. Palace win Monday, We were shit yesterday and now worst of all this....
  • This has been such a shit first 3 days of the week. Palace win Monday, We were shit yesterday and now worst of all this....
    At least they say these things come in threes! 
  • The AA twins dovetail so well.
    Ashwin with his variety and Axar who has the ability to bemused the batsman with many straight balls. 

Crawley was LBW after the ball before spinning and then the straight ball next.
    At least Zac played some excellent shots.

Axar Patel and Ashwin are on top of their game.
  • Oh I give up. C4 are not showing "Steph's Packed Lunch" 
    'In a move that will disappoint cricket fans and viewers of Steph's Packed Lunch, C4 has announced schedule changes coinciding with the third Test between India and England.  

England fans will be upset to see that ball-by-ball coverage will continue throughout the whole match, while all viewers will be saddened to see that Steph McGovern's show returns next week'.
  • Good to see Broad dressed up like The Karate Kid
  • Modi's seen the ball swinging and ordered a power-cut
  • edited February 2021
    Chizz said:
    Chizz said:
    Indian spinners:

24.2-6-52-6

Good job we have Leach

The point I was trying to make is that we have totally misread this pitch and gone in with just one frontline spinner and four seamers whereas India have three spinner and just two seamers
    I know.  It was a joke. 

We shall see if that's correct.
    If Anderson, Broad and Archer bring their A game to a day night game ?
  • Just remortgaged the house and taken the Betfair odds
  • Good to see us with 3 slips and a gully
  • Chizz said:
    Chizz said:
    Indian spinners:

24.2-6-52-6

Good job we have Leach

I know.  It was a joke. 

We shall see if that's correct.
    If Anderson, Broad and Archer bring their A game then in a day night game ?
    In my view, England got the selection right.  A three-man pace attack is likely to take more wickets than one with Bess as a second spinner.