Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January 2021 Transfer Targets (last minute swoop for Jaiyesimi p184 - NOW it's all over.)

Comments

• edited February 2021
  • FLASH POLL:  Is there one more incoming?
    Like = yes 
    Lol = no 

@bertpalmer
  • edited February 2021
  • A worrying reliance on Millar. Alongside our injury record, an slightly concerned. But our squad is in good shape for next season in L1.
  • Sod this I'm going to bed.

Ok 5 more minutes 
    There's currently 1,300+ here thinking exactly the same. 

Still news to come one way or t’other
  • Happy with that... He's been class against us!!! - Swindon fans have had their pants pulled down
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    ct_addick said:
    Terrible window for us IMO. 2 potential game changers gone in Williams and Maddison. Bowyer quotes George Graham a lot but I was never impressed with his style of play. Wasn't he the architect of the '1-0 to the Arsenal' teams? You can stick 11 robots out there but where is the creativity coming from. 

Just saying it again... we are fairly big net sellers under TS, so far. Just the facts of the matter.
    Ins:
    Conor Washington (Undisc)
    Alex Gilbey (Undisc)
    Ben Watson Free
    Marcus Maddison Free
    Chris Gunter Free
    Adam Matthews Free
    Ryan Inniss (Undisc)
    Omar Bogle Free

Outs:
    Macauley Bonne (£2m)
    Alfie Doughty (£650k plus add ons)
    Dillon Phillips (Undisc allegedly £500k)
    Jonny Williams (£200k)
    Omar Bogle (Free)
    Marcus Maddison (Loan)
    Plus Lapslie and Wiredu out
    Neither for fees.

Ins: 
    Conor Washington (Undisc)
    Alex Gilbey (Undisc)
    Ben Watson Free
    Marcus Maddison Free
    Chris Gunter Free
    Adam Matthews Free
    Ryan Inniss (Undisc)
    Omar Bogle Free
    Ronnie Schwartz (Undisc)

Outs: 
    Macauley Bonne (£2m)
    Alfie Doughty (£650k plus add ons)
    Dillon Phillips (Undisc allegedly £500k)
    Jonny Williams (£200k)
    Omar Bogle (Free)
    Marcus Maddison (Loan)
    George Lapslie (Free)
    Brendan Wiredu (Free)

Not sure we can estimate the amounts in or received. Wasn't Schwartz rumoured to be a couple of million? no concrete numbers. 

Add in the sell on for Grant. Wasn't it 20% of 15 million. TS banking the difference for running costs? Are you Roland in disguise?  
  • Who is this Swindon player? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Can't believe that we've got to wait another 8 months before we can do this all over again
  • Regardless of what's happened, it is what it is, we really improved this window, you can see that.  It's moved on to bigger things, in a warmer climate, when people see it in July they will know we played a big part in that. That's what we do. 
  • edited February 2021
    Swindon lad don't know him....should I?

Wait.....just remembered he's decent. Sorry had brain freeze after refreshing since 7:30. Wife only got annoyed when Married at First Sight finished. Then she said she was going to bed. Asked if I was coming, I said "On deadline day, highly unlikely."

Diallang Jaiyesimi.... keep up.
  • One I’ve wanted us to go for, ripped us a new one when we played them both times. Hopefully has gone through! 
    Scored the first goal against us at their place - Winger, was a nuisance the whole time
    Swindon fans are angry saying he is championship standard 
  • Sponsored links:

• Imagine we've stolen their loan player then signed their winger in the space of a day, they'll be steaming
  • If true happy with that, looked good against us the other week. Welcome Diallang.
  • Swindon our new feeder team? 
  • Cue the masses 'one I've always wanted'

Not seen him mentioned on here once today 😂
  • Saved a poor deadline day from the jaws of defeat if true
  • @LouisMend has twatted it so it must be true. 
    He did look good against us but I mean my Nan probs would too...