Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Athletic v Milton Keynes | Wednesday 02 December | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Yes MKD look like a team which should be further up the table. This won't be an easy match, and I'm slightly concerned about what team we'll put out tonight and whether certain players will be rested or not.

A shame Levitt is absent. I'm not a massive fan, but this is the sort of "nice" opposition you'd want to play him against
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Advice needed...

If I buy the stream, can I pause it at the start, go away for an hour, come back, un-pause and watch the whole game? Or will it immediately jump an hour into the programme? 

Cheers! 
  • Options
    Simonsen said:
    Advice needed...

If I buy the stream, can I pause it at the start, go away for an hour, come back, un-pause and watch the whole game? Or will it immediately jump an hour into the programme? 

Cheers! 
    When I've needed to do that I've just asked the teams to stop & wait for me to get back. They've amused themselves by playing keepy-uppy or interacting with the fans. No need for all this new fangled pausing business.. ..😆
  • Options
    Simonsen said:
    Advice needed...

Cheers! 
    Unfortunately, I believe it jumps straight to the live broadcast.
  • Options
    Not sure about this one. They are in reasonable form and have some very good experienced players. Hope it is a good one for the 2000 but not sure we will win. 1-1 honours even.
  • Options
    Sage said:
    Simonsen said:
    Advice needed...

Cheers! 
    Thanks Sage....I thought it might.

My picture froze for 5 mins on Saturday. Then kept going back to the same bit but then freezing at the same point. I must've watched Shinnie jogging over to take a corner about 10 times!!! 
  • Options
    The Burton result has taken away my confidence to predict wins for a while. We were back to normal against Ipswich, but I know it sounds a bit silly, because all teams try to stop you but I am worried how we play against teams that prioritise stopping us rather than beating us. 

We still have defensive issues due to injuries and are reliant on Aneke for a cutting edge. We also played two non match fit midfielders against Burton which was rectified against Ipswich but we haven't seen the team for tonight.

I think we will win but won't be betting on it!
  • Options
    The Burton result shows that predicting Charlton when we don't have Inniss and Famewo as CB's is a very risky business.

The Ipswich result just showed that you don't have to play 20 passes across the back and midfield in League 1. Mix and match but go long if a defenders is being closed down. Not sure if Bogle can lead the line in the same way as Chuks( he can't) so we may slow down again tonight which will be a sham as it's easier to defend against.

Chuks Aneke and how many minutes he plays is the question to our success.

1-1 I'm back to apprehensive mood because there has been very different performances from average, poor, good over the last 3 matches. Which team will turn up tonight ?

No one should be allowed to leave before the final whistle.
    That is an order from Thomas Sandgaard.
  • Options
    SE7 is ready for you

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Only just realised it’s 7-45 kick off tonight.
  • Options
    edited December 2020

No one should be allowed to leave before the final whistle.
    That is an order from Thomas Sandgaard.
    People will need to leave early to "beat the traffic".

That way they get home early. And don't have to endure Squeaky Bum time. :smile:

• Options
    Simonsen said:
    Sage said:
    Simonsen said:
    Advice needed...

Cheers! 

My picture froze for 5 mins on Saturday. Then kept going back to the same bit but then freezing at the same point. I must've watched Shinnie jogging over to take a corner about 10 times!!! 
    What browser do you use to watch it?

I have found Google Chrome to be the best for me, have tried Chrome, Safari, and Firefox.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Bartram in goal tonight.  

I've watched the video, nailed on. 

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Do I watch this tonight or Play football with my team?
    Enjoy both, but fitness is creeping back and I don't want to waste any opportunity to play... 

Go and play football while you can, @Dazzler21

You'll soon be a long time finished.  :wink:
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Enjoy both, but fitness is creeping back and I don't want to waste any opportunity to play... 

Cancelled not enough players 😑
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Oggy Red said:
    Dazzler21 said:

Never mind, Dazzler ....... you'll just have to watch the match.  

• Options
    I'm bloody baking. Too many clothes on. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Have a great time those that are going. Give them a cheer from me...  :)
  • Options
    Got a bad feeling about this one, think it will be a shite game which we'll end up losing 1-2.
  • Options
    Don’t start stripping off......
  • Options
    Sage said:
    Simonsen said:
    Sage said:
    Simonsen said:
    Advice needed...

Cheers! 

What browser do you use to watch it?

I have found Google Chrome to be the best for me, have tried Chrome, Safari, and Firefox.
    I use Chrome but have used Firefox and Opera. My advice would be just to try another if one isn't working well. I have been told that Firefox is the best to use out of those three, then Opera, then Chrome but as Chrome works fine for me I use it. I think if you are on the cusp of it working well, firefox might be worth a try.
  • Options
    Have a great time those that are going. Give them a cheer from me...  :)
    Yep. Enjoy it guys and girls. You are lucky.
    Seeing the drizzle under the lights has made me want to be there.
    Let's hope the performance isn't a big let down.
  • Options
    Don’t start stripping off......
    Has a history of being shirtless...
  • Options
    3-1 the Addicks,Watson,Washington & Bogle 
  • Options
    Can’t afford too many blips like last last Tuesday over the course of the season and anything less than 3 points here will definitely be a blip.

Looking forward to attending and seeing some of the new signings.

Full faith in Bowyers and the boys...

0-1. 
    Ah...
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Oggy Red said:
    Dazzler21 said:

Never mind, Dazzler ....... you'll just have to watch the match.  

That went well 🤣