Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Omar Bogle - gone to Newport (p31)

Comments

• Options
    Just need to sign Akenfinwa now to complete the muscle.
  • Options
    Welcome Omar, hope you do well for us. Glad we've also got a week to integrate you with the squad, which is a plus
  • Options
    10 goals in last three years in total. Though Bogle and Aneke up top will at least bully a few centre back partnerships!
  • Options
    10 goals in last three years in total. Though Bogle and Aneke up top will at least bully a few centre back partnerships!
    4 in 12 for Pompey at this level, last time he played at this level.  Yeah probably shit isn't he. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Welcome to The Valley Omar. Give you all and you will do fine here. Am hoping that the next striker will have plenty of pace as think we lack raw pace down the middle.
  • Options
    Not on the SSN yellow ticker yet.
  • Options
    Bonne for Bogle? 

I'm okay with this I guess. Though very similar to Aneke, can you imagine playing in defence up against those two?

Could work out to be a very good signing and someone we rotate Aneke with... Just as Bogle goes off and the CB's sigh in relief on comes the younger version... 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    IdleHans said:
    The last ex-Grimsby striker we bought turned out reasonably well
    Matt tees
  • Options
    Tosser Taylor was a journeyman player until Bower & JJ turned him into a polished player, all being well they will do similar to Bogle.
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    Im happy with this. Also a reality check for 70pc of fans who have been acting scouts the past week!
    A good number suggested he was a possibility. (He was also on my list)
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    BalladMan said:
    Taylor was a journeyman striker, aged 27/8 who joined us and that turned out alright (until the end). Let's give the guy a chance...
    I don’t disagree, but...in the three years before he joined us Taylor had scored 44 goals and was in demand. Bogle has scored 6 goals in that timeframe and was without a team until a month or so into the season.

Given that we’ve only given him a one year deal I’d guess that we’re treating this as a bit of a gamble rather than thinking this is the man that we’re pinning all our hopes on. More of a Chris Dickson signing than a Lyle Taylor in my eyes. 
  • Options

I’m sorry but what with him, Washington & Gunter, it’s just as well I can’t get to the Valley.

😜😜😜

Swoooooooooooooooooooooon 😍😍😍
    With all this rain we don't need anyone adding to the waterlogged pitches. 

(and I can't believe I am hitting 'Post Comment' on this - Thank god flags are gone)