Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Omar Bogle - gone to Newport (p31)

1262728293032»

Comments

• Options
    Glad Newport won and Bogle scored twice.
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    The club should take some action against the bald grinning morons around him.
    They aren't grinning at his actions. 
  • Options
    What a strange individual. 
  • Options
    Good to see you've read comments before posting... 
  • Options
    1970s behaviour in this day and age is not a good look.
    Bloke it a complete knob.
  • Options
    I looked at that bloke, and because of the way I experience and view the world, I thought he was another dreary and frightening tip of the iceberg.
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    I looked at that bloke, and because of the way I experience and view the world, I thought he was another dreary and frightening tip of the iceberg.
    Well, he was in a stand full of white people for starters ....
  • Options
    For whatever record is appropriate, I have not mentioned skin colour on this thread.

• Options
    seth plum said:
    For whatever record is appropriate, I have not mentioned skin colour on this thread.

Not on this thread you haven't mentioned it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well spotted.
  • Options
    There is often a fine line between implicit and explicit.
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Are bald racists worse?  (Asking for a friend).
  • Options
    Looking at the video, it looks like the other fan's are already laughing before the inbred made any racist gestures. 
  • Options
    It's an open and shut case of racism and the law should and will crack down on him.

In an ideal world it would be a compliment to be compared to such wonderful primates as Gorillas who share 98.3% genetic code with Humans; only Chimps and Bonobos are closer cousins to Homo Sapiens. Unfortunately abhorrent Racists have used the natural mannerisms of Primates to mock Humans who have a dark hue in a shocking way.
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    You must hate his ilk...