Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2 strikers in 2 weeks - any suggestions - serious ones please ...

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2020
    DubaiCAFC said:
    I would like to see Tyler Walker
    Been signed by Coventry, they're on Sky Sports in a minute if you get it in Dubai though ;)
  • Options
    What happened to the Blackpool striker, Gnajullet was it? 
  • Options

Nathaniel Mendez Laing thrown out of Cardiff - knows the div well ...
    Sorry Lee no idea.
  • Options
    SexyDave said:
    What happened to the Blackpool striker, Gnajullet was it? 
    Went to Turkey
  • Options
    I happily take Marcus Forss on loan from Brentford. Quality young player. 

Like Lucas Akins (Burton) a experienced forward, consistent and fit versatile as well playing out wide and as a full back. 

Kabongo Tshimanga (Boreham Wood) is a non league option with potential. Is quick and direct.

Eamonn Brophy (Kilmarnock) Scottish International decent few seasons in Scottish Premiership. 

Sander Svendsen (OB) Young Norwegian talent playing in Danish top flight, has scored goals In Norway, Sweden & Denmark. 
  • Options
    DubaiCAFC said:
    Been signed by Coventry, they're on Sky Sports in a minute if you get it in Dubai though ;)
    He signed last January 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    DubaiCAFC said:
    DubaiCAFC said:
    He signed last January 
    Three year deal on the 28th August...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyler_Walker_(footballer)
  • Options
    My bad, I could have sworn he signed in January.. that was out of the window the! He reminds me of Taylor
  • Options
    DubaiCAFC said:
    My bad, I could have sworn he signed in January.. that was out of the window the! He reminds me of Taylor
    I looked into him when the thread opened as agree, he would have been a great option
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Not seen a single suggestion yet that I’m happy about. None would score as many as Bonne would have in League One in my opinion.
    This is the risk we're now taking - Bonne did work well in the right formation with the team that we had... Whoever we now bring in may not do that

Its great having £2m but going to be pointless having it if we cant get out of this League along with this damn salary cap
  • Options
    I think we will run out of time and miss out on any new strikers . Having said that Washington, Aneke and Davidson will all score goals in League One .
  • Options
    No idea really and probably hindered by the salary cap. We were linked with the young Norwich striker last season but can't see that happening now as he scored in their first game and is potential championship level. Trust LB & SG to get it right.
  • Options
    I think we will run out of time and miss out on any new strikers . Having said that Washington, Aneke and Davidson will all score goals in League One .
    Jim’s passionate about the club but at 66 I don’t share your optimism unfortunately 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I know the thread says serious options only but Josh Parker from Wycombe perhaps?
    If we're talking about  Josh Parker (who doesn't score goals- 5 in his last 58 appearances) wouldn't Joe Pigott be a better option (29 in 90 in a poor Wimbledon side) ?

• Options
    Liam Cullen at Swansea. In and around their first team but could probably do with a loan.

Scores regularly for their U23 side and more importantly given a lot of our signings........he's Welsh.
  • Options
    I know the thread says serious options only but Josh Parker from Wycombe perhaps?
    If we're talking about  Josh Parker (who doesn't score goals- 5 in his last 58 appearances) wouldn't Joe Pigott be a better option (29 in 90 in a poor Wimbledon side) ?

I'd be quite happy with Pigott coming back actually, didnt think of him

No I meant Josh Parker as the option we take when it gets to about 5pm on Friday 16th October and we dont have anyone in
  • Options
    Shankland from Dundee.
  • Options
    Shankland certainly knows where the goal is. 93 goals in 111 games since the start of the 2017 season.

Most of those goals were in the Scottish championship and league one though, so how does that compare to England? Must be practically non league level.
  • Options
    Would a Championship player come to us? ;)
  • Options
    Shankland certainly knows where the goal is. 93 goals in 111 games since the start of the 2017 season.

Most of those goals were in the Scottish championship and league one though, so how does that compare to England? Must be practically non league level.
    I see that their Chairman wants £2m. Very good finisher. Best outside the top two. Only 24 and 6’ 1” . The sort of player we could build round and certainly get us out of league 1 and could do a job in the Championship.
    30 goals in 37 appearances. Better than Bonne for me, fit and ready to go.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Redrobo said:

I see that their Chairman wants £2m. Very good finisher. Best outside the top two. Only 24 and 6’ 1” . The sort of player we could build round and certainly get us out of league 1 and could do a job in the Championship.
    30 goals in 37 appearances. Better than Bonne for me, fit and ready to go.
    He's also replicating that effort for Dundee United in the top flight too - So its not a case of only being able to do it in the Scottish Championship
  • Options
    Sam Cosgrove @ Aberdeen another one North of the Border... swear he's been linked in the past?
    Has been Injured for the past 3 months though, so I doubt he will be going anywhere, but will be interesting to see how he is doing by January. 

Aberdeen have coped somehow well without him, he has brilliant the past couple of seasons. 

• Options

serious ones please