Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chris Thompson (Dr Kish / @Ketts) RIP

Comments

• Options
    RIP sad sad loss
  • Options
    RIP 
  • Options
    RIP this is terrible news. His blog is a staple for more years than I care to remember. Thank you for hours of fun and enjoyment - I love mutual teams.
  • Options
    Another Addick stalwart gone too soon.  RIP
  • Options
    RIP mate - a true Charlton legend & genuinely nice man. Chris & I regularly exchanged text messages around the latest rumours and our thoughts about Charlton. The last time being on Saturday before & after the win at Crewe when he text me at 05.30 with his thoughts about the takeover, the forthcoming season and how much he was missing going to football & would the ‘normal’ match day experience ever return.

Condolences to all the family & friends of Chris - god bless. 
  • Options
    RIP. Loved that blog.  Thoughts with his family
  • Options
    Sorry to hear the news, RIP @Ketts . One of my favourite go to pages when I log on.
  • Options
    a real Addick Addict, a clever and insightful man .. he will be sorely missed by all who have an interest in reading about and analysing CAFC .. R I P 
  • Options
    Very sad.  Dr Kish was always a great read.  RIP.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gutted to hear this, RIP Ketts
  • Options
    RIP Chris.
  • Options
    Sad to hear this. Sat in the same block as me. Condolences to his family and friends.  
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Terrible news. R.I.P.
  • Options
    RIP Chris 
  • Options
    RIP Chris.  Very sad news
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    RIP fellow Addick
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Extremely sad to hear this. RIP Chris.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Echo what others have said as i too have always enjoyed his blog. RIP Dr Kish 
  • Options
    Just seen this on twitter if anyone can help?

• Options
    I've pointed her on to @northstandsteve - I dunno if the turnaround time is short enough to get it done in time for the funeral, but I reckon she's got more hope with him than one of the generic flag suppliers.
  • Options
    edited September 2021
  • Options
    Bloody hell, where has that year gone? Definitely a visit to the chippie tonight then - another taken way too soon - total gent