Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chris Thompson (Dr Kish / @Ketts) RIP

Comments

• Options
    Such sad news always enjoyed his blog. My sincere condolences to his family and friends.

Like Sebo such a shame he won’t be around to witness the good times which I am sure are almost here
  • Options
    Never met him but often read his blogs & trusted what he said as often ITK.

RIP. 
  • Options
    I am very sad indeed to get this news - we had a really good chat about blogging for Charlton a couple of years ago at Wigan away. He seemed like a really lovely gentle guy.
    His blog was always informative and interesting. He will be missed, it's such a shame when hopefully we are on the cusp of a new dawn which he would have greatly enjoyed. Reminds us all how precious life is and we have to enjoy it as much as we can
  • Options
    rip Chris.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Always used to read his blog. So sad. RIP Chris
  • Options
    Sad news

Didn't know the guy but enjoyed reading his blog

Condolences to family & friends

RIP Ketts
  • Options
    This is very sad news 

Rest in peace Dr Kish 
  • Options
    Very sad. Best wishes to his family and friends. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chris and I spoke most Tuesdays and have done for around 10 years.  Like Seb he had an enviable record of consecutive attendances home and away until his recent hip replacement and Covid.

It may have been mentioned above but he was awarded supporter of the year season before last.

Like Seb, he is another Charlton stalwart lost this year. I will miss our chats all things Charlton.
  • Options
    RIP Ketts. Such a tragic loss. 
  • Options
    Terrible news. Thoughts are with friends and family.
  • Options
    Reading that blog was one of the few things that kept me feeling 'connected' to our club over the last few years.

RIP Ketts.
  • Options
    Always enjoyed the blog whenever I happened to see something. Always very well written. RIP. 
  • Options
    Very sad news. I remember when he started his blog, always very informative.
  • Options
    RIP Doctor. Sad news.
  • Options
    I didn’t know Chris but often read and enjoyed his Dr Kish blog.

RIP......Old fella.....RIP.
  • Options
    RIP. Enjoyed his blog.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That's very sad. We will meet again one day at the bloggers reunion in the sky. RIP
  • Options
    Always enjoyed his take on all things Charlton, R.I.P.
  • Options
    Frankie Valley and Dr Kish have been my primary source of Charlton news and opinion for years. Although I’ve never met him, being a Charlton fan will never be the same without him. RIP
  • Options
    This is very sad news.

RIP Dr Kish 😔
  • Options
    Very sad. RIP Dr Kish :(
  • Options
    Very sad news. 
    Nearly 8 million visits to his site shows just how much he will be missed. 
  • Options
    Very sad. RIP Ketts. 
  • Options
    WSAWSA
    edited September 2020
    Very sad news.

RIP Chris
  • Options
    Will be remembered fondly by a lot of us. 

RIP Chris