Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chris Thompson (Dr Kish / @Ketts) RIP

Comments

• Options
    Always read his column and will miss them. RIP
  • Options
    Loved his blog.  RIP.
  • Options
    Sad news always enjoyed his blog. 

RIP
  • Options
    Sad news. RIP. 
  • Options
    Very sad news, always reading his blog. RIP.
  • Options
    Always trusted his blog. RIP Dr Kish. 
  • Options
    Terrible news. Thoughts to all his family and friends tonight. RIP. 
  • Options
    RIP Chris
  • Options
    So sad.. RIP
  • Options
    RIP - I never met him, but a face I knew from trips to away games.  Thoughts and prayers with his family and friends 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So sad to hear this. 

RIP.
  • Options
    RIP Dr Kish, condolences to his family and friends.
  • Options
    RIP Chris
  • Options
    RIP Chris
  • Options
    Really sad news. Always check in on Dr Kish. RIP.
  • Options
    RIP Dr Kish
  • Options
    That’s so sad. RIP
  • Options
    NewsNow no more Kish very sad.
  • Options
    Sad to hear the news. Never met him but used to read his blog regularly.

RIP
  • Options
    Chris was a lovely man who had a fantastic history and dedication to supporting the Addicks. His blogging was great in content and output. I will miss our half time chats as well as his blog. His passing is a massive blow to the Charlton family. RIP Chris.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sad news. RIP Chris. 
  • Options
    Do I understand correctly that Chris was the author of the Frankie Valley blog, and then Dr Kish? I hadn't realised it was the same writer. Frankie Valley was joyously funny, focusing on the lighter side of football and the travails of cafc; Dr Kish a bit more focused and serious. Both excellent but quite different in style, in my opinion.
  • Options
    Sad news to hear of losing one of our own, rest in peace Sir and sincere condolences to his friends and family
  • Options
    RIP, enjoyed reading his blog (before discovering CL)
  • Options
    RIP Ketts. loved Dr Kish
  • Options
    RIP Chris
  • Options
    Really sad news, RIP Chris
  • Options
    RIP Chris. Always enjoyed Dr Kish
  • Options
    Davo55 said:
    Do I understand correctly that Chris was the author of the Frankie Valley blog, and then Dr Kish? I hadn't realised it was the same writer. Frankie Valley was joyously funny, focusing on the lighter side of football and the travails of cafc; Dr Kish a bit more focused and serious. Both excellent but quite different in style, in my opinion.
    No different authors. Chris took up the blogging after Frankie retired from it.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Davo55 said:
    Indeed. I always thought it was two different people. Someone as Frankie Valley, who originally was very banter / wind up based, who then moved the blog into Dr Kish. And then over time, increasingly ‘Ketts’ took over the mantle.

Have I got that completely wrong and it’s was him singularly throughout?

ed.@phil answered above