Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

La Liga 2020/21

124»

Comments

• Options
    Xabi Alonso is another contender for Real Madrid, after leading the Real Sociedad B team to the second division this season - quite an achievement.
  • Options
    Aguero now confirmed to be joining Barcelona.
  • Options
    Is it me or is Barca's strategy this summer actually quite sensible, unlike usual?  Hoovering up decent free transfers - Wijnaldum, Garcia, Depay, Aguero etc.

Yes they'll be on good wages but then they'll save a ton on transfer fees.

Reminds me of Juve a few years back when they went for Pirlo, Pogba, Khedira and the like.
    Should've been doing this for years instead of hunting whoever was flavour of the summer for 100m+. Real Madrid are doing the same, signing Alaba on a free transfer.

Bayern and Juventus have been the kings of the free transfer signing in recent years, but players will always be attracted to the prestige of Barca and Real. 
  • Options
    Rayo Vallecano back in La Liga after beating Girona last night in the playoff.
  • Options
    Girona were on a roll run of form before that one  but Rayo turned in a great performance, and even with ten men, they blunted Girona. Gutted for Girona, but I have a soft spot for Rayo- good luck to them next season.