Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BETTING THREAD 2020 -2021 SEASON

Comments

• Options
    I have gone for Win Us, Draw No Bet. (2/5)   Same for Portsmouth tonight. (2/5)
    Nice double.

• Options
    Thanks, i do default to my normal betting platform which is clearly an error when i see others get better prices sometimes. I cant find my bet365 log in was going to go that way again, stopped using a while ago just hassle of resending email and setting up again lol 
  • Options
    It’s worth sorting out bet365 and bet victor are by far the best sites for odds for football. 

Bet365 offer early payout on matches if your team goes 2-0 up. I believe that only for the top 4 English leagues. Not sure about below and top European league such as Spain Italy France Germany 
  • Options
    Nicholas said:
    It’s worth sorting out bet365 and bet victor are by far the best sites for odds for football. 

Bet365 offer early payout on matches if your team goes 2-0 up. I believe that only for the top 4 English leagues. Not sure about below and top European league such as Spain Italy France Germany 
    It doesn't happen that often that a team loses a two goal lead and even if they do, sometimes they end up winning anyway. Such as when we beat Fleetwood.

But Reading were 2-0 up at Bournemouth on Saturday and ended up losing 4-2 so any of their fans would have won with Bet365. 
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Thats exactly why i am changing just using up monies on another (withdrawn some too obv) early payout and refund bet if one losses are a big pull, also better odds from looking at other peoples bets. 
  • Options
    In that case, keep Paddy Power in mind when checking the odds too.

They also offer the early payout when 2 goals up, as well as the offer of money back as a free bet if 1 leg of your 4+ acca lets you down
  • Options
    In that case, keep Paddy Power in mind when checking the odds too.

They also offer the early payout when 2 goals up, as well as the offer of money back as a free bet if 1 leg of your 4+ acca lets you down
    will look at PP too mate, think i have an account same again with 365 need to just re-activate (find login / reset) 

My last bit on sky today , i have mixed footy/snooker
    Also two trebles
    Bournemouth
    Salford
    Portsmouth

Charlton
    Salford
    Portsmouth

literally just going to try spin up / withdraw then get onto the others as i have been missing out value. Been doing quite well recently but still think its the right thing to do. Just sometimes you get fixed on the fact you win on a particular site, or always tend to do better. Not true just something you think 
  • Options
    Well after giving up some of my Charlton winnings on Saturday, do I lose confidence ? No... go again.

Charlton Single 
    Charlton Portsmouth Double

Bournmouth, Newport Double
    Huddersfield, Peterborough, Salford Treble. An 5 fold. 
  • Options
    Had 2-0 Charlton... 

Now have
    3-2 everton
    0-0 watford
    Dubois 11th round 

Singles and treble
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You only normally hear about the winning bets so thought I’d ‘share with the group’ having just checked my transaction history for last 3 months.

Winners 0
    Losers 16

The Bookies Pal...
    Taking us to number 17 will be Bristol City, Ipswich, Leyton Orient
    Well about a 13/1 Treble puts you back in the game. 
    THE PUNTERS PAL!

:-)
    I never cash out.

Done Charlton, Norwich, Watford, Bolton today. £5 to win £63

Had them all in for most of the afternoon. Got really anxious near the end and with our game running late and with stoppages, I just wanted to enjoy the last 10 mins or so of our game. Hit cash out when it got to £50. 30 seconds later Norwich conceded! 

Makes a nice change ehen when it goes for you. 

Th PUNTERS PAL strikes again :-) 
    They say it comes in threes so go big and lump on next week. 

best regards Robert Munro 
  • Options
    You only normally hear about the winning bets so thought I’d ‘share with the group’ having just checked my transaction history for last 3 months.

Winners 0
    Losers 16

The Bookies Pal...
    Taking us to number 17 will be Bristol City, Ipswich, Leyton Orient
    Well about a 13/1 Treble puts you back in the game. 
    THE PUNTERS PAL!

:-)
    I never cash out.

Done Charlton, Norwich, Watford, Bolton today. £5 to win £63

Had them all in for most of the afternoon. Got really anxious near the end and with our game running late and with stoppages, I just wanted to enjoy the last 10 mins or so of our game. Hit cash out when it got to £50. 30 seconds later Norwich conceded! 

Makes a nice change ehen when it goes for you. 

Th PUNTERS PAL strikes again :-) 
    No that can go wrong.
    Mate had £79 and said I'm waiting till  £80
    The 80 quid never came.
  • Options
    Norwich today’s acca busters after Watford, Cardiff  and Blackburn did the biz 
  • Options
    Not got close for 5 or 6 weeks but this’ll keep me ticking over.
    will wait and see whether Southport postponing game until next week is a blessing.
    Have 50 quid on the southport game when it goes ahead
  • Options
    Norwich sunk me on Saturday had a nice double with Plymouth and a treble with us added.

Then Plymouth sunk me last night 4-0 home to Rochdale, what happened there.

Anyway....

Tonight.... has to be the Charlton 13/10 Hull 11/10 double with Bet Victor.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Norwich sunk me on Saturday had a nice double with Plymouth and a treble with us added.

Then Plymouth sunk me last night 4-0 home to Rochdale, what happened there.

Anyway....

Tonight.... has to be the Charlton 13/10 Hull 11/10 double with Bet Victor.
    Typical ducking Charlton. Added Blackburn for a very nice 10-1 treble 
  • Options
    Had a profitable evening on Tuesday and a shamolic evening on Wednesday.

Peterborough, Charlton and Cambridge all turning in feeble performances against supposedly weaker position. One of those nights where you question whether you really know anything about football at all.

Also did a Same Game Multi on Barcelona - not overly ambitious, Barca -1, Greizman and Dembele both to have at least 1 shot on target, and over 4.5 Barcelona corners, paid 5.5/1.

Has a team ever won a game 3-0 and not been awarded a single corner? Well they have now. 
  • Options
    Bolton - 4 wins and a draw from their last 5, conceding just 2 goals.
    Port Vale - 5 defeats in a row.

Bolton 5-1 down after an hour.
    I give up.  :D
  • Options
    Bolton - 4 wins and a draw from their last 5, conceding just 2 goals.
    Port Vale - 5 defeats in a row.

Bolton 5-1 down after an hour.
    I give up.  :D

Game ended up 3-6. Bolton had actually won all of their previous 5 games in all comps and Port Vale lost all 5.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Didn't back us today.  Had Paddy Power boost.   City, Utd, Chelsea win.  4/1.  Luvverly.
  • Options
    Had a stinker today, usual service resumed
  • Options
    Bolton losing screwed my acca 
    Needed a Bromley goal for my BTTS

But I did have a single on Cadiz to beat Barca at 10/1 which saved the day.

only small stakes but a +ve day over all.
  • Options
    Any CharltonLifers having a flatter today? I need some luck.
  • Options
    Used cash out on Charlton win after following the match reports on CL, got better than evens.
  • Options
    First game iv not watched this season. I decided an afternoon with mates in pub, watching a bit of racing and the scores come in was the way to go. Had my footie bets held back on us. Hull screwed one treble, AFC Wimbledon the other. Saw we had a central defence had £80 to win £120. As was not watching game had No idea how dire we were, so no thought of cashing out. Needless to say it was a bad day. 
  • Options
    Red Bull Leipzig home win 6/4.  

Huddersfield Bournemouth Double.
  • Options
    Brentford Norwich double on Wednesday, 2.72 with Bob's lot
  • Options
    Have -

Dorrmund, Liepzig, Liverpool, Bayern to win.  Just over 8/1.