Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

BETTING THREAD 2020 -2021 SEASON

Comments

• Forest win 2 0
    Taylor score last 

33/1

In his career, Taylor has scored more goals against Luton (7) than he has any other team. 
  • Well, after another very financially successful Charlton game, can the run continue. Portsmouth seem to be on a little run of their own. If we didn’t have our suspensions I would be confident, that we could take 3 points. However, the changes that are needed, put a little doubt in my mind. 

Charlton are a very tasty 4/1 with BET365 and Charlton win or draw is Evens. I was going to have £40 on each option the win giving me a £200 profit the draw sees me all square. However, Unibet go 11/4 Charlton draw no bet. A £80 win gives £220 profit and a draw gets my money back.  Need to shop around for the value.

Pratley is a standout 33/1 First goal with BET365. BET VICTOR have 1-0 and
     2-0 Charlton win 12/1 and 25/1 for those who believe the run continues.

On the more novel Markets Charlton with a 2 corner start on Pompey are 11/8 to have most Corners with William Hill. We tend to concede and gain corners, but this edge could be rewarding.
  • shine166 said:

Not sure City are worth it at 1/4
  • Ipswich are 11/10 to beat Crewe today, that seems like a massive price to me, would have expected in the region of 4/7.
  • shine166 said:

Not sure City are worth it at 1/4
    Yeah tbh they were listed out of habit 
  • MrLargo said:
    Ipswich are 11/10 to beat Crewe today, that seems like a massive price to me, would have expected in the region of 4/7.
    If I was a gambler would be all over this. 
  • MrOneLung said:
    MrLargo said:
    Ipswich are 11/10 to beat Crewe today, that seems like a massive price to me, would have expected in the region of 4/7.
    If I was a gambler would be all over this. 
    Crewe are shorter odds to win at Ipswich that we are to win at Pompey. Makes no sense. I'm on it, although fully expecting to learn that Ipswich are fielding their under 8s today.
  • MrLargo said:
    Cheers, @MrLargo. Doubled this one up with Sunderland at Gillingham. Neat little bet if it comes off.
  • IdleHans said:
    MrLargo said:
    Cheers, @MrLargo. Doubled this one up with Sunderland at Gillingham. Neat little bet if it comes off.
    Still goalless. Crewe up on possession and shots on target though. Bookies must have known something that the rest of us have missed though..
  • Sponsored links:

• Well, after another very financially successful Charlton game, can the run continue. Portsmouth seem to be on a little run of their own. If we didn’t have our suspensions I would be confident, that we could take 3 points. However, the changes that are needed, put a little doubt in my mind. 

Charlton are a very tasty 4/1 with BET365 and Charlton win or draw is Evens. I was going to have £40 on each option the win giving me a £200 profit the draw sees me all square. However, Unibet go 11/4 Charlton draw no bet. A £80 win gives £220 profit and a draw gets my money back.  Need to shop around for the value.

On the more novel Markets Charlton with a 2 corner start on Pompey are 11/8 to have most Corners with William Hill. We tend to concede and gain corners, but this edge could be rewarding.
    Pompey had 8 corners and Charlton once you added on the 2 extra corners had er 2 
  • Let down on a 1400/1 accy by Watford losing to Barnsley ffs.
  • edited October 2020
    MrOneLung said:
    Well, after another very financially successful Charlton game, can the run continue. Portsmouth seem to be on a little run of their own. If we didn’t have our suspensions I would be confident, that we could take 3 points. However, the changes that are needed, put a little doubt in my mind. 

Pompey had 8 corners and Charlton once you added on the 2 extra corners had er 2 
    Shit, I really should give up having a bet on Charlton, thanks for pointing that out to me.  An highlighting it really makes me see, what a terrible judge I am. I put up the thread where you could back us at 75/1 to win the league, I actually backed us. I really should have checked with you first, as to whether that was a good idea.  Why are so many of our fans just on here to try and knock the team or other fans. Feel free to post up your winners from last few games, and really show me up. 
  • MrOneLung said:
    Well, after another very financially successful Charlton game, can the run continue. Portsmouth seem to be on a little run of their own. If we didn’t have our suspensions I would be confident, that we could take 3 points. However, the changes that are needed, put a little doubt in my mind. 

Shit, I really should give up having a bet on Charlton, thanks for pointing that out to me.  An highlighting it really makes me see, what a terrible judge I am. I put up the thread where you could back us at 75/1 to win the league, I actually backed us. I really should have checked with you first, as to whether that was a good idea.  Why are so many of our fans just on here to try and knock the team or other fans. Feel free to post up your winners from last few games, and really show me up. 
    Wasn’t criticising mate, and I don’t really bet but I do like following you guys on this thread. 

Was just looking at the stats and saw we had no corners and thought of your post. 
  • As I am not generally into betting, I have taken no notice of the sky bet add with Jeff sitting in the the middle with a screen round him. Until today. When I realised Jonny Williams was on it. So I replayed it and discovered we make up most of the action - well I never, choosing little old us when there so many alternative options!
  • Had Callum Shinkwin at 80/1 today.  Shame only £3 ew.

Need Spurs to win tonight.  Treble with Man City and Ipswich.  £50 returns £202.

American football accumulator

Titans
    Packers 
    Chiefs
    Eagles
    Buccaneers 

£50 returns just over £150....
  • MrOneLung said:
    MrOneLung said:

Wasn’t criticising mate, and I don’t really bet but I do like following you guys on this thread. 

Was just looking at the stats and saw we had no corners and thought of your post. 
    No offence taken.... Charlton still 6/4 to win on Tuesday evening. I’m guessing that after this game, the odds against bets will dry up. Can see us moving into the odds on for most games. 
  • edited November 2020
    We R now 9/1 and still good odds  . . Best we got was 28/1 . . . Very soon we will be 3/1 @ best me thinks 
  • Sponsored links:

• If U believe we will win the league worth looking @ a lucky 15 for decent return . . 
  • Whisper it but 22s anytime is available for Inniss on Tuesday night.. 50s for first/last.
  • edited November 2020
    76/1 Accy.  League One and Spurs.

Peterborough, Charlton, Donny and Pompey look miss priced to me as with Ipswich and Hull I think they are the best 6 teams in this division.

• edited November 2020
    Just some interest that some punters got a bit of 4/1 plus Charlton the Exchange on Saturday. 
  • Kwela looks interesting punt in the 3.30 wind op, 29/1 on exchange
  • Well FA CUP a grave yard for punters, waiting until teams announced before confirming my bets. 
  • I've gone Plymouth and the draw at a skinny 3/5

Charlton are in my multiples at Evens
    Wish we took the cup more seriously 

• Ok bit late... but Pompey Gills double.

Huddersfield Forest

Southend Single.
  • got out of jail with Charlton just keep on giving. Support with heart, gamble with head. 
  • 16/1 dual forecast for League 1 promotion Charlton & Posh (Skybet). 

Think that is a decent bet. Personally, think the top 2 will be a combination of Hull, Posh, Charlton & Ipswich.