Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

BETTING THREAD 2020 -2021 SEASON

Comments

• MrLargo said:
    Valencia go 1 up, making me look like an idiot in the process. 
    And me haha 
  • supaclive said:
    Have Liverpool U21s, Man City U21s and Man Utd U21s.  25/1 win treble.....
    Was this really that price!? I'd have had that at a lot, lot shorter 
  • £5 pays just over £120
  • And just like that Tranmere score 2 goals in 2 minutes!! 
  • Jynxed it, sorry! 
  • edited September 2020
    supaclive said:
    And just like that Tranmere score 2 goals in 2 minutes!! 
    Ouch unlucky! 

The irony my original bet i nearly put Valencia in but talked myself out, thank god Olympiakos/ Chelsea only drew or that would have been a nice mistake :) 

still blame @MrLargo i am good with that :wink:
  • edited October 2020
     Well non league kicks off tomorrow. I repeat my fancy for Dartford in National south. Friendly wins over Aldershot and Barnet and a draw with Dover, all National league sides shows their current level some 6/1 an 5/1 available.In the North York city beat Notts County at Meadow Lane 3-0 in a friendly again signs that York are a good outfit. Though 2/1 favs for National North. 

Charlton clipped from 28/1 into 25/1 to win league 1, 8/1 for promotion with SKYBET.  Tomorrow we play Sunderland current favourites, a win will see this tumble. However, fail to win and no game next Saturday could see us pushed out to 33/1 or bigger, after the 9th Oct fixtures. 
  • edited October 2020
    Ideally jynxing this, but Sunderland are 21/20 tomorrow. Considering our lack of out and out striker/ Defence. New signing likely not ready, i think this is great value. I put tonight as i reckon it will go in. Its not beyond us but its a great bet
    I have gone for a 5fold including the Black Cats, good luck all:
    Chelsea at home to Palars
    Everton at home to Brighton
    Luton at home to Wycombe
    Sunderland away to the mighty addicks
    AFC at home to Accrington
    £10-£214
    Bet at your own risk but to me looks good, potential banna skins but normally i would stake £5 here so semi confident

• Ideally jynxing this, but Sunderland are 21/20 tomorrow. Considering our lack of out and out striker/ Defence. New signing likely not ready, i think this is great value. I put tonight as i reckon it will go in. Its not beyond us but its a great bet
    I have gone for a 5fold including the Black Cats, good luck all:
    Chelsea at home to Palars
    Everton at home to Brighton
    Luton at home to Wycombe
    Sunderland away to the mighty addicks
    AFC at home to Accrington
    £10-£214
    Bet at your own risk but to me looks good, potential banna skins but normally i would stake £5 here so semi confident

Can you LOL your own posts? my banker of the day Sunderland to beat Charlton which i told a few friends and we sneak a 0-0 draw, bloody funny game :) 

Was looking good when AFC were beating Accrington (spoiler, Accrington won lol) 
  • Sponsored links:

• Today’s 

Ipswich, Fleetwood, Harrogate  Treble £30

Charlton 11/10 £100   

Goals Galore... Bournemouth, Brentford, Bristol Rovers, Peterborough £10
  • Ropey guest without faves in the 4.15 ascot. Good price if he sees out the distance
  • Well had a reasonable night on Tuesday. Right now like many of our own fans, we are being underestimated by the bookies. That will turn very soon. I took 2/1 us to win at Blackpool Before we played Wigan.  on the day we were nearer 3/1, so slipped there.
  • Well had a reasonable night on Tuesday. Right now like many of our own fans, we are being underestimated by the bookies. That will turn very soon. I took 2/1 us to win at Blackpool Before we played Wigan.  on the day we were nearer 3/1, so slipped there.
    Ralph was you expecting the Blackpool odds to come in if we beat Wigan hence the double.
  • Wanted a bit of interest before last nights champions league matches from the shrapnel left in my skybet account so looked at various 6pm kick offs.
    ive had worse returns from the price of a pint.

That's brilliant, well done I love the little bets like that, amount of times it's one or two who let you down though.
  • edited October 2020
    Yep i had a little win on Tuesday a fourfold, close Wednesday but betting tokens for the next couple weeks i can go a bit more in :) 

I wont post the weekends bets just feel i jynx my good runs when that happens. 

Side note last night Napoli buggered my 7 fold 2.5 goals, for a oner. dont normally bet on Europa but that one is normally a good chance. 
  • Well here are this weeks selections.

Doncaster, Cambridge £30 Double add Charlton for £15 Treble

Cheltenham Millwall £20 
    Hull Sunderland £20    And £5 all 4.

Charlton 2-0 £10 

Backed Allmankind in 14:05 Cheltenham 2/1 if that wins the I will have £100 Charlton win.
  • Ryan Inniss 55-1 first or last scorer against Oxford with Paddypower. Fancy us getting a shed load of corners tonight. Lumped on.
  • Sponsored links:

• Does seem very generous.  Went for any time at 22's
  • meldrew66 said:
    Ryan Inniss 55-1 first or last scorer against Oxford with Paddypower. Fancy us getting a shed load of corners tonight. Lumped on.
    According to their site PP are now 50/1 first goal scorer, 55/1 last goal scorer and 22/1 anytime goal scorer 
  • that is a great price
  • Inniss fgs and 1-0 233/1 .... Inniss fgs and 2-0 292/1

• 243/1 1st and 1-0
    303/ 1st scorer 2-0

On betfair, I think this could be my lockyer bet from last season that never came in lol 
  • Most definitely value. 33s for score and win also, for those who want a bit of added sweat.

Fingers crossed!
  • Hate backing us but at 6/4 tonight can't resist unfortunately. Also fancy Boro at evens at home to Cov.
  • meldrew66 said:
    Ryan Inniss 55-1 first or last scorer against Oxford with Paddypower. Fancy us getting a shed load of corners tonight. Lumped on.
    According to their site PP are now 50/1 first goal scorer, 55/1 last goal scorer and 22/1 anytime goal scorer 

I got a 'price boost' from 50 to 55-1 re the first scorer
  • edited October 2020
    i think there are a couple of under estimated  teams Price wise tonight.  Norwich at Brentford 11/5 Crewe at home to Lincoln 15/8 and Plymouth Home to Donny at 12/5.  Doubles and Treble for £5 and a Double Chance £10 treble.

On the Charlton game, iv joined the 1-0  /  2-0 Inniss scoring gang. However, main bet is with Sky Charlton win 1-0,2-0,or 2-1 at 11/4. 

Charlton, Boro, Pompey 

Backed us inplay as you can see during Northampton game, May play that again.