Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England v Iceland / Denmark (Foden & Greenwood in trouble)

Comments

• edited September 2020
    I shouldn't be surprised but I am. Thought these two were the kind to focus on football. They both might not get called up for sometime
  • Shagging it up in Iceland, you gotta laugh.

Jeopardise your international career for a bit of frozen fanny
    https://youtu.be/Pkyy57iMaB0
  • edited September 2020
    Could they not just have had a hand shandy ffs? 

On their own of course. 
  • PWR

who would want to go brassing in the current climate?
  • Or much more likely, Foden’s agent’s / management company’s apology - especially apologising to his team mates and supporters before his family (and girlfriend?).
  • I wonder if they ended up with..
  • PWR

who would want to go brassing in the current climate?
    Have you met @ricky_otto

• One of the birds involved with the foden saga good golly 
  • Sponsored links:

Yes, that's Frozen Fanny.
  • greenwood in trouble again 
  • edited September 2020
    greenwood in trouble again 
    Things like that annoy me, it's something that a ton of people and footballers have done before. Not saying it's right to do but the kid is probably 16-17 in the video, and the Sun are going after him.

Once again let's try and destroy a talented young player by digging up shit from before he was even a pro.
    Read quite a good article the other day about how the content journalists have to write about is dropping - Gone are the days of having to rely on newspapers for match reports etc. even the press conferences are even just for show these days with the same old crap gets thrown at them... Its just too easy now to go elsewhere to get the information we need, even to the stage where we dont need to read it now

Means that when the Foden and Greenwood cases happen they have to be milked and appreciated by mainstream journalists because they've nothing else to write about... Now they've exhausted the Iceland story they've no choice but to dig and find whatever they can within their past, not to mention they know they'll be able to drum up enough outrage to be effective. 
    Things like that annoy me, it's something that a ton of people and footballers have done before. Not saying it's right to do but the kid is probably 16-17 in the video, and the Sun are going after him.

Once again let's try and destroy a talented young player by digging up shit from before he was even a pro.
    I guess Greenwood is the new Sterling.

Not saying they were right to print it but he was playing for man United’s first team at 17 and the photo was only taken weeks before his England debut last weekend 

Best £1300 they ever spent, shes unreal

• shine166 said:

One of the birds involved with the foden saga good golly 

£1200 must have been for her forehead
  • shine166 said:

You're far too picky ! 
  • Sponsored links:

Is that a wedding ring she’s wearing?
  • shine166 said:
    shine166 said:

You're far too picky ! 
    Trust me I’m not 😂
  • edited September 2020
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:

You're far too picky ! 
    Trust me I’m not 😂
    I'm in agreement...

Only have to Google Icelandic Women to see that she is bang average!! 
  • shine166 said:
    shine166 said:

You're far too picky ! 
    Trust me I’m not 😂
    I'm in agreement...

Only have to Google Icelandic Women to see that she is bang average!! 
    Put her next to the average brit and she's far from avergage ! 
  • Not enough meat on her...

Interesting they'd go after Greenwood for some dumb stuff he did as a teenager and not Foden who was cheating on his wife and child. 

Wonder what the difference between the two of them could be? 
    Dumb stuff he did a couple weeks ago you mean?
  • 17 year old inhales laughing gas. How is that even remotely news?!

Interesting they'd go after Greenwood for some dumb stuff he did as a teenager and not Foden who was cheating on his wife and child. 

Wonder what the difference between the two of them could be? 
    Dumb stuff he did a couple weeks ago you mean?
    2 weeks or 5 years ago... have a guess at the difference and which one is actually worse.
  • Well i guess it would be worse for him to do it when he was 13 but he didn’t, he was doing it a few weeks ago as an 18 year old Man U regular and England player (u21’s)

hes now in the England first team and it becomes a story
  • Well i guess it would be worse for him to do it when he was 13 but he didn’t, he was doing it a few weeks ago as an 18 year old Man U regular and England player (u21’s)

hes now in the England first team and it becomes a story
    Foden's wife + kid apparently wasn't a story but Greenwood doing something that over 50% of 18 year olds + probably 80% of 18 year old footballers do. 

There's an ulterior motive here.