Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Iceland / Denmark (Foden & Greenwood in trouble)

Comments

• Options
    Send them home. It is a honour to represent your country, not an excuse for a bunk up. 
    They've been sent home. If they have to now quarantine for 14 days their clubs will be absolutely furious. And rightly so.
    City have already lost Mahrez and Laporte who've both tested positive
  • Options
    Pair of utter divs. You do wonder sometimes if these players have a braincell between them. No doubt they would have had strict instructions as to the quarantine rules yet they chose to flaunt them anyway. Hope their clubs impose the maximum fines on both of them.
  • Options
    Pair of utter divs. You do wonder sometimes if these players have a braincell between them. No doubt they would have had strict instructions as to the quarantine rules yet they chose to flaunt them anyway. Hope their clubs impose the maximum fines on both of them.
    It makes you wonder how they would have coped with the bubbles the cricketers have had to endure this summer which went on for several weeks at a time
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    It makes you wonder how they would have coped with the bubbles the cricketers have had to endure this summer which went on for several weeks at a time
    Yeah but most cricketers are boring as fuck. Standing in a field all day for their actual sport they can probably handle sitting on a sofa for a couple of weeks.
  • Options
    edited September 2020

• Options
    These girls done them dirty, recorded every telephone conversation, including Greenwood telling them he will sneak them back to hotel and Foden asking if she’s got a fit mate 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    These girls done them dirty, recorded every telephone conversation, including Greenwood telling them he will sneak them back to hotel and Foden asking if she’s got a fit mate 
    Yeah i just posted the initial snapchat call but wasnt sure if I should so removed it
  • Options
    Brainless footballers do something brainless, next up on the 6pm news, water is wet
  • Options
    Stereotyping all footballers as brainless is very 2003 
  • Options
    Wronguns. Poor behaviour from the lads, but recording the phonecall is proper muggy.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    True but they need severe punishment. Nothing token here. They have let their clubs down, and their country and last but not least themselves. 
  • Options
    Kane has been horrible 
    And like most good strikers who appear to be having a stinker, he still scored a perfectly good ‘disallowed‘ goal.
    Remember Killer having a fair few poor games in his day but still managing to pop up with a goal or two.

• Options
    Brainless footballers do something brainless, next up on the 6pm news, water is wet
    Leuth said:
    Stereotyping all footballers as brainless is very 2003 
    Where does he say they’re all brainless?
  • Options
    Water isn't wet.

It makes things wet when it sticks so something
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It isn't all the footballers who have acted stupidly though. 
  • Options
    Probably naive of me but from what i've read about Foden i always had the impression he was the next Scholes/Owen, head down and focused purely on football.

Now i read he's already got a 2 year old kid and he's cheating on the mum. Oh Phil!
  • Options
    Probably naive of me but from what i've read about Foden i always had the impression he was the next Scholes/Owen, head down and focused purely on football.

Now i read he's already got a 2 year old kid and he's cheating on the mum. Oh Phil!
    Ryan Giggs was held up as the model professional for years and it turned out he was an absolute scumbag to his missus and own brother. Just goes to show appearances can be deceiving.
  • Options

Ryan Giggs was held up as the model professional for years and it turned out he was an absolute scumbag to his missus and own brother. Just goes to show appearances can be deceiving.
    I thought Giggs had a reputation as a party animal. Wasn't he always out and about back in the day with Lee Sharpe? 
  • Options

I hope he doesn't go down the Jack Wilshere route, the super talented and much hyped classy English midfielder we'd all been waiting for...
  • Options
    Pep's mother died of Covid didn't she? Foden will get absolutely no sympathy from him. I can see him not playing for quite a while. 
  • Options
    Kyle Walker will be happy to have the media spotlight turned from him...
  • Options

I hope he doesn't go down the Jack Wilshere route, the super talented and much hyped classy English midfielder we'd all been waiting for...
    Wayne Rooney was in the tabloids a fair amount and he managed to have an OK career...