Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Iceland / Denmark (Foden & Greenwood in trouble)

Comments

• Options
    OMG!!!!! 
  • Options
    Nah that aint a penalty either!!
  • Options
    Put it over
  • Options
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣
  • Options
    Fuck me worse than Baileys 
  • Options
    Almost chips it over the bar!!
  • Options
    Deary me, what a poor game all around.
  • Options
    Fuck me worse than Baileys 
    Steady on 
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Officials have been shocking this game!!

To be fair to them Iceland have become the masters at parking the bus, its worked for them as they've got results from it in the past
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Get in, laboured victory for the 3 Lions, both pens dodgy (and neither well taken) but a result against a team set up to avoid defeat. 

Onto Copenhagen and hopefully Nick Pope gets his chance to shine.
  • Options
    Could barely beat the Iceland B team. Southgate and the team need to pull their finger out.
  • Options
    God that was an awful pen lol
    Gave the keeper the eyes and stroked it home 
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Absolutely buzzing with that win. Gonna stick a grand on us to win the Euros after that.
    Getting the impression you don’t like England?

Shit performance but it’s a results game.....
  • Options
    I wish England would just try a few shots from distance when teams park the bus. Understood Iceland defending against 11, cowardly not going for it against 10. Got what they deserved. 
  • Options
    Watching that was a slog.
    Only kept watching out of a sense of duty.
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Absolutely buzzing with that win. Gonna stick a grand on us to win the Euros after that.

Why would you say that? Why would I be watching it if I "didn't like England"?

It was dogshit. 
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Off_it said:

Why would you say that? Why would I be watching it if I "didn't like England"?

It was dogshit. 
    Just the several sarcastic posts.

Im not looking for a barney but if Charlton huffed and puffed to a 1-0 win we would all enjoy it. We were poor but new players did okay, players aren’t up to match fitness and we got lucky. 

Happy days.
  • Options
    I wish England would just try a few shots from distance when teams park the bus. Understood Iceland defending against 11, cowardly not going for it against 10. Got what they deserved. 
    If there had been a crowd there, I wonder if Iceland would have been more positive against 10 men. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If there had been a crowd there, I wonder if Iceland would have been more positive against 10 men. 
    Yes - good point mate. 
  • Options
    I only saw the last 20 minutes, looked a great game to me....
    Both pens a bit soft. Not sure Sterling put it quite where he meant, the keeper could nearly have reached it.
  • Options
    Pretty ridiculous really to have international matches before most leagues have restarted. In normal circumstances it would be like having international matches at the start of August
  • Options
    The “huge” St. George’s Cross flag wound me up sending out emails about it etc for the 1.5 million quid they have had off of members I was expecting something more than a cheap 5ft x 4ft flag 
  • Options
    Yep it was tiny yet the hype was huge!
  • Options
    Both pens a bit soft. Not sure Sterling put it quite where he meant, the keeper could nearly have reached it.
    Was a shite game, I fell asleep twice.
  • Options
    Happy that we won and we move on to Denmark on Tuesday. Performance was non existent but hard to criticise when season hasn’t started yet.

Belgium won 2-0 so could lead to a couple of exciting matches against them to see us fighting to win the group.
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    Was a shite game, I fell asleep twice.
    19 of the 20 minutes I saw were pretty shite. 
  • Options
    Southgate doesn't seem like he has a clue to be honest.