Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Getting Messi

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    I hope he doesn't go. I hate the structure of the MLS; franchised football should not be a thing, and him going there only encourages them.
    It's the perfect "retirement" league. And all the legends went the the NASL first time round, so he would be following the likes of Pele and Beckenbauer
  • Options
    I hope he doesn't go. I hate the structure of the MLS; franchised football should not be a thing, and him going there only encourages them.
    It's the perfect "retirement" league. And all the legends went the the NASL first time round, so he would be following the likes of Pele and Beckenbauer
    ...and Laurie Abrahams
  • Options

Hard Rock Cafe Debuts Lionel Messi's Signature Cheese Burger

“Make it extra ‘Messi’ with an added fried egg.”

Hard Rock Cafe Lionel Messi Burger release Hard Rock Cafe Las Vegas LIVE greatness soccer football ballon dor cheese beef USA
  • Options

Plus world class Bradley Wright Phillips ended his blockbuster charlton career by going mls 
  • Options
    Could he go back to Barcelona?
  • Options
    Could he go back to Barcelona?
    I don't think Bradley would, he's retired now. 
  • Options
    Has confirmed he will be leaving PSG at the end of the season. 
  • Options
    "The player believes PSG's budget could be limited next season to comply with Financial Fair Play rules - putting the quality of their squad at risk."

Or put another way, what's the point of playing for PSG if they're not paying me loads?
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    Joining Inter Miami apparently.

Just noticed the other thread where @North Lower Neil said the same thing, word for word. Spooky.
  • Options
    Joining Inter Miami apparently.

Just noticed the other thread where @North Lower Neil said the same thing, word for word. Spooky.
    You missed off the cracking Phil Neville joke though.