Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League 2020/21

Comments

• Options
    Similar colour to Portugal's kit so should suit many of their players.
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    Similar colour to Portugal's kit so should suit many of their players.
    Yeah, I think that's the whole point.

Nice kit.
  • Options
    Wolves complete their transition to Portugal FC by revealing this as their 3rd kit.

Don’t like the change of colour in the badge.
    Apart from the badge colour, i like that for Adidas.
  • Options
    No Conor Gallagher for West Brom today... Sam Field on the bench
  • Options
    James Rodriguez is going to be the signing of the season at this rate
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    And that was really smart from Kieron Gibbs!! - Bilic also sent off at Half-time for arguing with the ref

Dont know what he can complain about... Gibbs shoved James in the face, the Everton player maybe went down a bit easily but could argue this days that no action gets given if a player doesnt do that
  • Options
    Good to see Calvert-Lewin continuing from his good season last year

Making me eat my words!!
  • Options
    Seriously regretting not putting Calvert-Lewin in my fantasy league team
  • Options
    Will easily surpass his target from last year (13)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No Conor Gallagher for West Brom today... Sam Field on the bench
    Field makes an appearance... Glad for him!!
  • Options
    Ditto!

4 goals in 2 games for him now. Quality around him to provide service too
  • Options
    Palarse 1-0 up at United, that really would make this a day to forget.
  • Options
    Make that 2 0 mate, dodgy penalty award, keeper saved the first effort but ref judged him to have moved off the line. 

I know it’s Palace but 2 fucking shit decisions 
  • Options
    Make that 2 0 mate, dodgy penalty award, keeper saved the first effort but ref judged him to have moved off the line. 

Thats been Palace in the Premier League ever since they got promoted!! - They dont contribute much to the League yet each season survive thanks to a few jammy results and the fact that there are a few teams shitter than them

Id hope they're screwed the moment Hodgson calls time but then they'll probably go and sign someone like Poch because he's desperate for work and has no one else by that time
  • Options
    I know he’s a first class c**t but Zaha has just scored a goal we can only dream about one of ours scoring, 3 1 Palace
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Fucking depressing how far we are behind them.
    Yeah but at least we arent them!!... Some of the plastic shit they come out with is just cringe, can endure being in League One so we dont have to deal with that
  • Options
    Fucking depressing how far we are behind them.
    Yeah but at least we arent them!!... 
    There’s always one consolation mate
  • Options
    I feel like ive lost a grand gambling today.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Man Utd have been absolutely woeful and if thats a penalty then my cocks a pineapple. 
  • Options
    Man Utd have been absolutely woeful and if thats a penalty then my cocks a pineapple. 
    How Woodward still has a job in charge of transfers is beyond me. Bloke is amazing at getting sponsorship deals but transfers should clearly be left to someone else. They've been left behind completely this summer.
  • Options
    First “Big Game” of the season today
    Chelsea vs Liverpool
  • Options
    No Dele Alli again for Tottenham. 
  • Options
    Not impressed with Spurs so far on this current showing

Southampton on the other hand look a team who could really improve from last season but look like they'll struggle to be consistent enough 
  • Options
    Third disallowed goal of the game
  • Options
    Ings finally gets one... Fully deserved 
  • Options

Thats been Palace in the Premier League ever since they got promoted!! - They dont contribute much to the League yet each season survive thanks to a few jammy results and the fact that there are a few teams shitter than them

Id hope they're screwed the moment Hodgson calls time but then they'll probably go and sign someone like Poch because he's desperate for work and has no one else by that time
    Without wanting to make us feel even more shit, you could replace the word Palace with Charlton and probably articulate the feelings of their fans when we were in the prem!