Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2020/21 FA Cup Thread

Comments

• Options
    If we had stayed up we would have played forest away 
    Love it. We need more of this.
  • Options
    All FA Cup games are on TV this round... Either on BBC | BT Sport or the FA iPlayer for free

https://inews.co.uk/sport/football/fa-cup-on-tv-schedule-live-fixtures-3rd-round-channel-how-watch-games-820520
  • Options
    Sorba Thomas starts against Millwall with the game on BT Sport
  • Options
    Lyle Taylor scores past Dillon Phillips
  • Options
    MattF said:
    Lyle Taylor scores past Dillon Phillips
    That might be Dillon's debut for Cardiff
  • Options
    I see Derby haven't even given their players squad numbers, and are playing in 1-11 (plus 12 to 19 on the bench)!
  • Options
    Think this is Philips debut.
  • Options
    Chorley, surely in 4th round as 2nd goal against the Derby boys in 84th minute.
  • Options
    I find it ridiculous that VAR is in some matches in this round but not others, completely ruins the integrity for me.

Everton had a goal disallowed for offside, but if that was in the Chorley game it would have stood.

Either have it for all matches or have it for no matches
  • Options
    Oztumer starts against Sheffield United 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Video of Chorley players and staff singing Adele in the changing room is brilliant. Good luck to them.
  • Options
    Blackpool beat West Brom on penalties 
  • Options
    Going well for Big Sam, still no wins as WBA manager and now knocked out of FA Cup to League 1 Blackpool
  • Options
    I hadn't realised the 4th round is only 2 weeks away. No wonder there's no time for matches to be rearranged
  • Options
    Mark Wright has apparently signed for Crawley and is set to make his debut tomorrow aged 32

BBC doing a documentary on it as well.

Ridiculous all the players trying there hardest to make it in the game and fail but he gets another chance and an FA Cup debut aged 32 against Premier League Leeds live on TV because he is Mark Wright.

• Options
    edited January 2021
    Mark Wright has apparently signed for Crawley and is set to make his debut tomorrow aged 32

BBC doing a documentary on it as well.

Ridiculous all the players trying there hardest to make it in the game and fail but he gets another chance and an FA Cup debut aged 32 against Premier League Leeds live on TV because he is Mark Wright.

They signed our ex-player (his brother) Josh Wright yesterday as well. 
  • Options
    FFS

108 minutes of boring football

12 minutes away from a penalty shootout and Smith Rowe scores 
  • Options
    FFS

108 minutes of boring football

12 minutes away from a penalty shootout and Smith Rowe scores 
    Should be an instant three game ban for anyone scoring a winner in Extra-Time

Especially when game has been so dreadful!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How is it that League matches get called off with a few cases of Covid19 whereas in the FA Cup Derby played 11 débutées?
    It rather devalues Chorley's win. 

• Options
    How is it that League matches get called off with a few cases of Covid19 whereas in the FA Cup Derby played 11 débutées?
    It rather devalues Chorley's win. 

Eiher that or they forfeit.

Round 4 is 14 days away, no way would they self isolate for the required time and then be able to play the game in time, so I guess clubs like Derby, Villa and Shrewsbury were given the choice play a youth team with available players or forfeit.

Derby and Villa played youth teams and Shrewsbury will end up forfeiting is my guess, as I cant see the game v Southampton being able to be played in time.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    Marine AFC have now sold in excess of 10,000 virtual tickets (as of yesterday morning, so bound to be a bit more now!) at minimum £10 each thanks to the generous public.
    Once again another bye for Spurs, due to the year ends in 1 ruling 
  • Options
    How the commentators are saying Leko, is really winding me up.

Keeping saying Leeeee-CO
  • Options
    lol @ leeds being 2-0 down to Crawley. Serves them right for playing a racist in goal
  • Options
    lol @ leeds being 2-0 down to Crawley. Serves them right for playing a racist in goal
    Yeah I just noticed that.. What a shame :D
  • Options
    He's made two mistakes for the goals been poor
  • Options
    Just need Mark Wright to come on for Crawley now to truly embarrass Leeds
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Headlines tomorrow if Crawley win:

The Wright stuff.

Wright brothers flying high.

Bizarrely Josh and Mark probably won't even get on.

Off course they will get on  :)