Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2020/21 FA Cup Thread

Comments

• Options
    If I was the manager now I'd refuse to bring him on. 

The headlines will be about Mark Wright and not the fact your team has just beaten Leeds soundly. 
    Agreed

If Crawley had been 3-0 down, then you can understand them giving him a 5 minute cameo, but instead he'll get the headlines instead of the players who actually contributed to the win
  • Options
    Great display by Crawley.
  • Options
    Did he touch the ball? 
  • Options
    Mark Wright looked composed in his Crawley debut.
    100% pass completion too.

;) 
  • Options
    Crawley Town eh? Well done to them.
    Of course you can never predict who the next cup giant killer will be - except with one caveat.
    It will NEVER be Charlton Athletic.
  • Options
    Crawley Town eh? Well done to them.
    Of course you can never predict who the next cup giant killer will be - except with one caveat.
    It will NEVER be Charlton Athletic.
    I dunno... Am sure we can find another Northwich Victoria to do the honours against us!!
  • Options
    It's embarrassing, if he doesn't play again this should be investigated. 
    Haha you’re joking. Its a pr stunt but who cares?
    I joke in part, but wouldn't be surprised if that was his only appearance. 
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Wonder how their social media team will handle that 😂 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Congratulations to the Wright brothers and Crawley on their win.
  • Options
    The real reason we hate Mark Wright at the moment ;)

• Options
    Daftest thing about the Mark Wright stuff us if they decided he was good enough for League 2 and offered him a non-documentary subsidised contract, he'd almost certainly go no, thanks, making a lot more elsewhere.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Daftest thing about the Mark Wright stuff us if they decided he was good enough for League 2 and offered him a non-documentary subsidised contract, he'd almost certainly go no, thanks, making a lot more elsewhere.
    You mean a bit like Usain Bolt when he was finally offered contracts at clubs yet kept turning them down?

Despite being in Malta (?) and Australia I'm sure those teams were equally doing it primarily for the reverse decision as Wright
  • Options
    Fantastic performance and win for Crawley, shame they played along with that celebrity nonsense.

suppose we’ll all watch ‘Mark Wright: The Last Chance’ documentary though...
  • Options
    Fantastic performance and win for Crawley, shame they played along with that celebrity nonsense.

I wonder if they regret bringing him on and kind of sullying what must be the/one of the biggest wins in their history? 

The story should be all about Crawley, it’s now all about Crawley and Mark Wright. 
  • Options

Depends how much footage we'll see of Michelle Keegan!!
  • Options
    Biggest ever gap in the FA Cup starts in 15 minutes.

Spurs starting with a decent squad, other than White everyone starting is over 21 and have first team experience.

Jose said before the game, if they lose in the league its his fault, if they lose todays its the players fault lol
  • Options
    Looking forward to this!! It's what the cup is all about. Gutted there isn't a crowd. Come on Marine!! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Marine have sold 25,000 virtual tickets, crazy really lol, more than they could have possibly sold if they actually had fans allowed
  • Options
    not that Neil Young 
  • Options
    Marine have sold 25,000 virtual tickets, crazy really lol, more than they could have possibly sold if they actually had fans allowed
    Don't they get BBC1 oop north?
  • Options
    God imagine if they could win!! 
  • Options
    got a feeling they're gonna do it 
  • Options
    Joe hart to have a mare 
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Crazy... David Raven for Marine tonight made his senior debut for Liverpool - Played against Spurs in the League Cup
  • Options
    Is it a real pitch or artificial? 
  • Options
    the plumber and the bin man to get a goal each