Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2020/21 FA Cup Thread

Comments

• Options
    Ref blew the whistle him and Leicester players took the knee and Brentford seemed to forget and kicked off 🤣🤣
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Croydon said:
    Real commentator love in for Rooney's brother.

He's played less than a season in the football league, but he's a 'real talent' apparently.

John is a journeyman footballer who have played mainly in Conference/National League but did score that wonder goal from his own half recently.

Oh I didn't know he scored from his own half, they've not mentioned it...

If I was John I would be telling my famous brother that every day.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Great seeing Fosu playing for Brentford against Leicester. A talented player who lost his way at Cafc. His relationship wasn't great with Lee and he had too move on.
    His attitude must've improved.
    His sending off for Cafc was the frustration of dropping down the pecking order and he didn't appear to react well to being criticized by Bowyer.

Karl Robinson was a good manager for Tariq, and no surprise for me that he got a move back to the Championship. He is getting more games for Brentford in a variety of positions.

• Options
    Leicester are a seriously good football team with an excellent manager who after being one nil down at HT against Brentford.
    Brendan Rodgers had a sensible chat to his players and the foxes have gone up two gears and 3-1 up now against one of the best teams in the Championship.
    No Vardy. 
  • Options
    Surely there will be goals this time in Man Utd v Liverpool 
  • Options

Was she wrong about Leeds ?

I thought it was good to hear a pundit speak their mind. Chris Sutton is the only other one, other than the Psycho that is Roy Keane.
  • Options
    Getting pissed off with Jenas calling him Trent. 
  • Options
    Well this one is rather entertaining 
  • Options
    Decent game this one 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Glory glory. 
  • Options
    Bruno Fernandes is some player.  As they said on commentary, the biggest impact on Man Utd since Cantona
  • Options
    Always nice to see Liverpool lose. Entertaining match too. 
  • Options
    Getting pissed off with Jenas calling him Trent. 

It reminds Jemaine Jenas of his home city of Nottingham. 
  • Options
    (1) Burnley v Bournemouth/Crawley
    (2) Man Utd v West Ham
    (3) Sheff Utd v Bristol City
    (4) Wolves v Southampton
    (5) Barnsley v Chelsea
    (6) Everton/Sheff Wed v Wycombe/Spurs
    (7) Swansea v Man City
    (8) Leicester v Brighton
  • Options
    Soft free kick for the winner.
  • Options
    Soapboxsam:
    Go on son, whip that ball hard and low across the 6 yard box.
    Soapboxsam:
    Attack the ball Dom.

Calvert-Lewin stretched his long legs and scores on the far post.

Piece of piss this manager's lark.
  • Options
    They deserved to lose wearing that hideous kit. You take Nike's money and you have to grin and bear it.
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    They deserved to lose wearing that hideous kit. You take Nike's money and you have to grin and bear it.
    Man Utd Adidas third kit is just as bad.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is that the funny striped thing? Last Week they were wearing a dark green/brown/grey kit at LIverpool.
  • Options
    Spurs being outfought by Wycombe. Won’t be long till the big guns come on.
  • Options
    Turn on at 1-1 with extra time looming and Spurs spoil things by scoring 3 quick goals!
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Turn on at 1-1 with extra time looming and Spurs spoil things by scoring 3 quick goals!
    that's what winners do, their names on the cup, the year ends in 1 , the QUADRUPLE is alive and well 
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    that's what winners do, their names on the cup, the year ends in 1 , the QUADRUPLE is alive and well 
    Ha Ha. Ever since I mentioned the quadruple, you've dined out on it. 
  • Options
    I'm sure Spurs will win something this season, as the one thing Jose delivers is trophies, something Poch failed at with Spurs

Indeed Spurs' trophy hall is pretty poor really. No league title for 60 years, no FA Cups for 30 years, no EFL Cup since 2008, no European trophies since 1983

Indeed Arsenal have won the FA Cup 9 times since Spurs last won it.
  • Options
    Mark Wright on the bench once again for Crawley in the FA Cup

Of course didnt make the matchday squad when they played @ Bolton Wanderers
  • Options
    This Man U west ham game better liven up. at the moment west ham look like they're holding out for a nil nil. 
  • Options
    Dog shit game. Dont think I'll bother with extra time if it goes that way.
  • Options
    Eastenders would be better than this shite.