Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Carabao Cup 2020/2021 (ed Pg.5 - Round 2 West Ham away)

Comments

• Options
    Doughty will be at home in that stadium. Will think he's running the 100 metres. 

Cullen hatrick 😁
  • Options
    Have we played West Ham since relegation from the Premier League?
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Would of preferred Newport away if we could attend.
    Have you ever been to Newport?

Me and a couple of mates were there one Saturday night, a quick beer for an hour after coming back from Cardiff.  The boozer was empty, the town was as dead as my toenails, and they f****** body scanned us before we were let in.
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    No.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Strange results history with Best Spam.  Charlton have lost every one of 8 or 9 ties against them.

In the league we have lost very few games against them .

Prediction for latest tie....we lose by 3-0 or 3-1 as usual.

FA Cup Han 1964  3-0 loss away.

League Cup 1974 or 5  0-3 loss H. 30,000 plus attendance. 

Last game was 1985 at Selout 3rd round FA Cup 0-1 defeat
    League Cup at The Valley was 0-1 to W Ham in 1976 & yes there were 30,000 odd there.
    I remember the 2-0 FA Cup defeat at W Ham in 1988 as I was ejected.

https://www.11v11.com/teams/charlton-athletic/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/West Ham United/
  • Options
    Strange results history with Best Spam.  Charlton have lost every one of 8 or 9 ties against them.

League Cup at The Valley was 0-1 to W Ham in 1976 & yes there were 30,000 odd there.

https://www.11v11.com/teams/charlton-athletic/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/West Ham United/
    Ejected? :D

Are you able to elaborate?
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    No.
    iaitch said:
    Yes , played a home friendly against them a few years back - when the gogglebox family were on the fans sofa :neutral:
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Last game we played at West Ham Bowyer set up all 3 of their goals and I think it was him who took a free kick quick that led to Traore being sent off .

https://youtu.be/f7X2IF5fskI
  • Options
    Last game we played at West Ham Bowyer set up all 3 of their goals and I think it was him who took a free kick quick that led to Traore being sent off .

Ugly Iain's first game in charge for us, Pardew in the dugout for them. First game without Curbs for 15(?) years.

In the return fixture, Pardew was in the dugout for us, after being sacked by the Hammers having lost the dressing room after allegedly boning Carl Fletcher's missus.Curbs in the dugout for them, Carlos Tevez up front and Javier Macherano left out, with Hayden Mullins preferred as the defensive midfielder!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Ejected? :D

Are you able to elaborate?
    We were jam packed on the away terrace like sardines and about 5 coppers kept barging there way through for no apparent good reason.

I'd had enough & shoved one over, but unfortunately I hadn't realised there was another behind me.
    Bloody hooligan. 
  • Options
    Have to hope we can play them in the championship next season.
  • Options
    Be a few derbies next season then, QPR, Fulham, West Ham, Palace, Brentford, MIllwall.!!!
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Ugly Iain's first game in charge for us, Pardew in the dugout for them. First game without Curbs for 15(?) years.

In the return fixture, Pardew was in the dugout for us, after being sacked by the Hammers having lost the dressing room after allegedly boning Carl Fletcher's missus.Curbs in the dugout for them, Carlos Tevez up front and Javier Macherano left out, with Hayden Mullins preferred as the defensive midfielder!
    Konchesky at LB for them, and Carlton Cole up front, with Shaun Newton coming off the bench for West Ham

Indeed more Charlton academy players in their side than ours
  • Options
    This could be interesting if Sandgaard takes over this week and we bring a couple in. If not, we are going to put out a much weaker team than Saturday.
  • Options
    Chuks Aneke's goal has been nominated for Goal of the Round if you want to get voting:

https://clicks.online.efl.com/form/IFB-5f55f2e52643f3-96670355

Surprised its been picked ahead of Bonne's goal to be honest

• Options
    In addition the 2nd Round games selected for TV Coverage:

West Brom v Harrogate
    Brighton v Portsmouth
    Burton v Aston Villa
    Everton v Salford
  • Options
    Bonne's was technically better. But Aneke's was a decent effort.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bonne's was technically better. But Aneke's was a decent effort.
    Agreed, not sure how Bonne's strike doesn't make it.
  • Options
    such a pity the West Ham game will be a spectator no go .. irrespective of the competition, the game would have been well attended and worth a few quid
  • Options
    I’m still absolutely gutted we can’t go to this. 

This! Wanted them every Possible Cup draw since they moved so I can go to the ground I help buy for them. 
  • Options
    Is this game being streamed on Valley Pass? 
  • Options
    Probably will be as the Swindon game was 
  • Options
    Probably will be as the Swindon game was 
    Of course did not even think of that. cheers
  • Options
    Is there highlights on anywhere?.
  • Options
    Is there highlights on anywhere?.
    I would probably wait until after the game to search for highlights.
  • Options
    Quest channel
  • Options
    Is it on valley pass ?