Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer Transfer Rumours 2020 (DEADLINE DAY from pg.258)

Comments

• Am I right in thinking Schwartz only signed for the Danish top flight side midtjylland in January and has scored very few goals for them?

He got a fair few for his previous club Silkeborg, but they are in the league below
  • edited October 2020
    Am I right in thinking Schwartz only signed for the Danish top flight side midtjylland in January and has scored very few goals for them?

He got a fair few for his previous club Silkeborg, but they are in the league below
    They’re a second tier side now because they got relegated after he left in Jan.

He scored 12 top flight goals for Silkeborg in 20 games and then scored 6 in 15 for Midtjylland.

The season before (18-19) he helped Silkeborg to promotion with 25 goals from 27 games in the Danish second tier.
  • Am I right in thinking Schwartz only signed for the Danish top flight side midtjylland in January and has scored very few goals for them?

He scored 6 goals in 15 appearances (inc. sub appearances) for Midtjylland in the Danish Supaliga last season.

For Silkeborg he scored 25 goals in 27 appearances in the Danish First Division in 2018-19 and they were promoted.
    Last season 2019-20, he scored 12 goals in 20 games for Silkeborg in the Danish Supaliga, before being sold to Midtjylland last January.
    His total Supaliga goals last season: 18.

A few years ago he also had 2 seasons in the Danish SupaLiga for Randers, scoring 29 goals in 57 appearances.
    He's also scored a decent return of goals in the Danish Supaliga for Aalborg, Esbjerg and Brondby.

Also played abroad in the top leagues of Norway, Belgium and France.

He scored 12 top flight goals for Silkeborg in 20 games and then scored 6 in 15 for Midtjylland.

The season before (18-19) he helped Silkeborg to promotion with 25 goals from 27 games in the Danish second tier.
    Looks like out posts crossed, Callum.

Evidently you're quicker at doing your research than I am. :smile: 

• Oggy Red said:
    Am I right in thinking Schwartz only signed for the Danish top flight side midtjylland in January and has scored very few goals for them?

Looks like out posts crossed, Callum.

Evidently you're quicker at doing your research than I am. :smile: 

You just added the extra colour. :-)
  • Redhenry stating on another thread we talking with another free agent striker so who we thinking this is ??
  • FAVADDICK said:
    Redhenry stating on another thread we talking with another free agent striker so who we thinking this is ??
    Hiwula or Thiam is my guess.
  • Borini? 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    After seeing some post that we won't get promoted or even top 6 as we haven't signed a proven 20+ goalscorer, thought I'd take a look at the last few League 1 seasons to see how many players have scored 20 or more, and where that club finished.  

19/20 (season wasn't completed)
    Toney - Peterborough finished 7th

18/19
    Collins - Luton finished 1st
    Eaves - Gillingham finished 13th
    Marquis - Doncaster finished 6th
    Taylor - We finished 3rd
    Henderson - Rochdale finished 16th

17/18
    Marriott - Peterborough finished 9th
    Pitman - Portsmouth finished 8th

16/17
    Sharp - Sheff Utd finished 1st
    Vaughan - Bury finished 19th

15/16
    Ajose - Swindon finished 16th
    Grigg - Wigan finished 1st
    Sharp - Sheff Utd finished 11th
    Winnall - Barnsley finished 6th
    Armstrong - Coventry finished 8th
    Madden - Scunthorpe finished 7th

What's really intresting, in terms of the conversations on here, is none of them have scored 20 goals a season in back to back seasons apart from Billy Sharp.  And let's be honest he was only playing in league 1 because if was for Sheffield United. 

So as I said yesterday, who is a proven 20 goal a season league one striker? 
    Mate, there’s a big list of them above 😂
    That's exactly my point though.  No one does it enough to be "proven".  
  • FAVADDICK said:
    Redhenry stating on another thread we talking with another free agent striker so who we thinking this is ??
    Hiwula or Thiam is my guess.
    I reckon Hiwula also. Thiam is a winger I think 🤔 would still take him. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Rudy gestede
  • Rudy gestede
    Imagine playing against him a Bogle with Chucks as the 10!!
  • Rylo said:

So he folds under pressure?
  • Rudy gestede
    We were after him but he wanted too much money I read on here. Might change his mind now and likely only be a 1 year contract. 
  • Anthony Stokes.
  • Anthony Stokes.
    Not on your Nelly. Ever.
  • Rudy gestede
    Hope so
  • edited October 2020
    FAVADDICK said:

Nile Ranger, who has been released by:

The last chance Saloon FC.
  • Sponsored links:

• FAVADDICK said:

Nile Ranger, who has been release by:

The last Saloon FC.
    Yuk, no thanks 
  • edited October 2020
    Nothing ITK about salaries here, only estimates, but we look something like this I believe: 

If anyone has anyone I have missed/incorrectly added, let me know and I'll update.
  • FAVADDICK said:

Nile Ranger, who has been released by:

The last chance Saloon FC.

Just checked and he signed for a Sunday League team in Barnet a few days ago.

Still under 30: no dedication; no career.
  • Surprised Boreham Wood stood in the young player's way from joining us in the first place
  • edited October 2020
    Chunes said:
    Surprised Boreham Wood stood in the young player's way from joining us in the first place
    Reading between the lines from both Boreham Wood statements we offered less than their value and walked away instead of negotiating the price, maybe they felt we were taking the piss a bit or vice versa
  • MattF said:
    Chunes said:
    Surprised Boreham Wood stood in the young player's way from joining us in the first place
    Reading between the lines from both Boreham Wood statements we offered less than their value and walked away instead of negotiating the price, maybe they felt we were taking the piss a bit or vice versa
    I suppose I'm biased but I thought their statement sounded like they were a bunch of twats
  • Sage said:
    One for us to pick up again in January, am sure we will.
    Won't be the only team saying or thinking that