Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Summer Transfer Rumours 2020 (DEADLINE DAY from pg.258)

Comments

• Options
    Scoham said:
    Who else did we have on loan when we had Bielik and Cullen?
    Steer, Purrington, Williams.
    Williams signed permanently.

We had Jamie Ward on loan for the first half of the season and Chris Maxwell on loan in the second half.
    Thanks,  Purrington was Xams as well wasn't he.

Steer did well but was recalled, Bielik was rinsed by Bowyer for hanging onto the ball too long in his first couple of months with us, Cullen was good from day 1 and Jamie Ward was mediocre at best. 
  • Options
    That demented face keeps making me jump ffs
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    Tangential question: If I get a basic ValleyPass subscription does it give me access to delayed extended highlights for every game? and how soon after the match are the highlights available? (NB: picture of no relevance and simply used to get someone's attention)

Very scary lips and eyebrows.
    I wouldn't kick her out of bed for farting
    Inflatable lips and Troy Tempest eyebrows don't do it for me @Swisdom

CAFCsayer said:
    Tangential question: If I get a basic ValleyPass subscription does it give me access to delayed extended highlights for every game? and how soon after the match are the highlights available? (NB: picture of no relevance and simply used to get someone's attention)

You succeeded you have my full attention !!!

Well it's a million percent (if such a thing existed) YES from me.

Good bloody grief who is she ? 
    Do you live on Mars? 

Dazzler21 said:
    So potentially no extras playing tomorrow... 

(Obviously someone could be signed but awaiting announcement) 
    To be fair she is probably more famous for her body than face. 
  • Options
    Nothing to add to the transfer rumours (what's new!)

But would like to add that Fanny's tingle has NEVER before surfaced on transfer deadline day ......

And Mr F is standing by with his bucket of cold water custard

• Options
    Wait how did my comment end up in there lol!
  • Options
    At what point do we start putting up the current free transfer striker list here? 
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Don't knock it without trying it ;-)
  • Options
    I don't think many are moaning or being ungrateful or forgetting the plight of the club of late, we have heard that we are bringing in 2/3 more players and just weighing up who would be best suited, alongside what we may hope. 

#Stropfreezone
  • Options
    I have faith in Gallen and Bowyer to get things over the line. Whoever comes in will hopefully improve us. 
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    Swisdom said:

Don't knock it without trying it ;-)
    I once went out with a women with lips like, felt like I was going through a car wash every time I kissed her!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

FFS no one has answered my questions. 
    Please?

Mouthalls mrs without the slap on ?
    Vanessa Feltz?
  • Options
    Regardless of the very welcome ambition being shown by our new owner I think this season was always going to be a bridge too far for promotion. We started at a massive low point and in reality have started the groundwork for a promotion squad relatively well. Trying to find a 20 goal striker in the time and under the monetary constraints was always going to be the big challenge. Looks like we have failed in that respect. That’s not to say we might not be luckier in January or next summer. Think we’ll get on a bit of a roll by the end of November but I really do see our lack of proven firepower leaving us short. Late run into the playoffs is what I’m still hoping for. Can’t see top two no matter how hard I try.
      Not having a pre season with such a new group is going to be a huge miss imo.

I think it played a big part in our success during the last promotion season.
  • Options
    Don't panic, Mr Mainwaring!
    There's still a two and a bit hours to deadline.
  • Options
    The clock is ticking and I’m starting to worry that Jack Wilshere won’t be coming to Charlton now!
    Wilshere and Marcondes in midfield. What could've been...
  • Options
    Regardless of the very welcome ambition being shown by our new owner I think this season was always going to be a bridge too far for promotion. We started at a massive low point and in reality have started the groundwork for a promotion squad relatively well. Trying to find a 20 goal striker in the time and under the monetary constraints was always going to be the big challenge. Looks like we have failed in that respect. That’s not to say we might not be luckier in January or next summer. Think we’ll get on a bit of a roll by the end of November but I really do see our lack of proven firepower leaving us short. Late run into the playoffs is what I’m still hoping for. Can’t see top two no matter how hard I try.
      Not having a pre season with such a new group is going to be a huge miss imo.

I think it played a big part in our success during the last promotion season.
    But then we went into 2018/19 with a large amount of the squad missing

We went to Sunderland with a very weak squad

If anything pre-season allowed Bowyer to see that Taylor / Grant was going to be key else it was Taylor and Vetokele
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Christ was it only a month ago we were wondering if our club was going to survive at all?
    People have very short memories. I've no issue with who we bring in or where we finish this season (long as we stay up!). Build properly next summer, anything we achieve now is a bonus. 
    And we have no idea how these new players will fit in to the team, if selected. Might turn out to promotion chasing, might be just mid table. But I wouldn’t be surprised if things don’t pick up over the next few weeks. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The clock is ticking and I’m starting to worry that Jack Wilshere won’t be coming to Charlton now!
    I was just going to post something similar. 
  • Options
    Stewart said:
    I was just going to post something similar. 
     Took a knock during the medical.
  • Options
    I thought we'd have at least one sorted by now but still plenty of time. My fingers are really crossed for three but two would be ok given the cap restrictions
  • Options
    He's a Free Transfer, doesnt have to sign today
  • Options
    Charlton and deadline day don’t normally go well together.
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Christ was it only a month ago we were wondering if our club was going to survive at all?
    People have very short memories. I've no issue with who we bring in or where we finish this season (long as we stay up!). Build properly next summer, anything we achieve now is a bonus. 
    Maybe so and that may be realistic, but I think our new owner is expecting a lot more than as "long as we stay up" this season.