Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer Transfer Rumours 2020 (DEADLINE DAY from pg.258)

Comments

• Just remember everyone... We get to go again next Friday just with a 5pm deadline

So make sure you all calm down and recharge those batteries after such an exciting evening!!
    I bet Sky don't have Harry there next Friday.......more likely Ian Holloway !
    I bet they don't even make a whole day out of it like today lol
  • Just remember everyone... We get to go again next Friday just with a 5pm deadline

So make sure you all calm down and recharge those batteries after such an exciting evening!!
    I bet Sky don't have Harry there next Friday.......more likely Ian Holloway !
    I bet they don't even make a whole day out of it like today lol
    Nah they wont as the window closes @ 5pm ;)
  • mendonca said:
    Hardly any signings in L1 today.
    Everyone is struggling to balance the wage cap. 
  • Right off to bed, see you in the morning all!
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Right off to bed, see you in the morning all!
    I hope I'm on your list!!
  • edited October 2020
    mendonca said:
    I seriously think the reason Phillips is not being pursued by better placed teams is due to his kicking. 

Nick Pope is not great with his feet. 
    Two big mistakes at the weekend.

I'm old fashion, I like a keeper who has good hands. 

This ^ teams below the top Prem sides think they can play out from the keeper but they can't. If people think goalkeepers should be that good with their feet then they'd be an outfield player! It doesn't matter how much you try and coach passing and controlling the ball into them, for the vast majority it's not their natural forte.
  • I'm back in that well known place again...

Totally confused and no idea what's happening.
    It’s fun though just spinning around and throwing your arms in the air looking confused. 🙃
  • Anyone have any idea what Cawley is referencing about waiting a bit longer? Especially with Olly ‘going to bed’ surely it’s done now or never? 
  • Can there still be PL to PL transfers up to 5pm next Friday or wa# that deadline 11pm today?
  • Anyone have any idea what Cawley is referencing about waiting a bit longer? Especially with Olly ‘going to bed’ surely it’s done now or never? 
    If a Data Sheet is submitted by 11pm then the deal can still be done by 1am

If that has happened, or if the deal happened @ 10:30 with Schwartz still in Denmark then they may wait for him to get here and do all the photo shoots / interviews before announcing the deal - Just because the window closes today doesnt mean that the clubs have to actually make the announcement tonight
  • Sponsored links:

Basically we have to wait around until Olly has had his beauty sleep until it is announced 
  • Here's another one. Barnsley have signed Jack Aitchison from Celtic on a 3 year deal & expect to loan him out straightaway. Was on loan at Forest Green last season. 20 years old. 
    11pm isn’t a deadline to announce the deal, so it could be done tonight and announced in the morning (or whenever the club want to in fact).
  • Can there still be PL to PL transfers up to 5pm next Friday or wa# that deadline 11pm today?
    Nope that deadline was today... Only business the Premier League teams can do now is sign players from the Football League or send their players the other way
    Nope that deadline was today... Only business the Premier League teams can do now is sign players from the Football League or send their players the other way
    Thanks.
  • Well at least we didn't sell Doughty, did we?
  • Has the Danish Transfer Window closed today... I ask as saw something earlier about the Portuguese window being open for another three weeks

If its closed then Schwartz now has a choice

Accept what we're offering or sit on his arse for two months as Midgetland arent going to play him
  • Martin Sandgaard has said there is still hope for Shwartz. 

“He’s got the paperwork in front of him”
    Well if he hasn’t signed it he also needs the keys to a silver DeLorean cos the window shut 8 minutes ago 
    Unless the two clubs have completed the necessary Data Sheet to drag it out until 1am
  • Sponsored links:

• Celtic signed their LB from AC Milan,

• If the extension is for paperwork to be signed, not agreed surely it’s either all but sorted awaiting the signatures or off till Jan. One other possibility is we’ve paid the fee and had his contract terminated so he can sign whenever. That’s a risk though incase he simply turns us down and goes elsewhere. 
  • If the extension is for paperwork to be signed, not agreed surely it’s either all but sorted awaiting the signatures or off till Jan. One other possibility is we’ve paid the fee and had his contract terminated so he can sign whenever. That’s a risk though incase he simply turns us down and goes elsewhere. 
    Wouldn't signing Rocket Ronnie also need International clearance?

• edited October 2020
    Martin Sandgaard has said there is still hope for Shwartz. 

Where has he said this? Not questioning you just curious lol
  • Just bloody sign it Ronnie you know it makes sense
  • Martin Sandgaard has said there is still hope for Shwartz. 

Where has he said this? Not questioning you just curious lol

I've not seen that either. 
    I wondered this too. I guess it's possible the Danish club could terminate his contract so he could still sign for us.

Seems unlikely though 
  • so we didn't get him then