Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cardiff City v Charlton Athletic | Tuesday 30 June | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Leuth said:
    Shit a brick. I think my 2-0 win with Bonne & McGeady scoring has gone up in flames. Shit midfield with no creativity. Will change my prediction to a 3-0 defeat.
    A midfield without Pratley is instantly more creative!!!
    And seriously weakened 
  • Options
    Am I the only one who doesn't mind that line up. Lack of pace throughout the spine is worrying.
  • Options
    Looks like there’s more in the toolbox than usual...
  • Options
    Think it's more of a workout for some...

LB must be thinking of putting out a full strength team against Millwall and then doing the same tonight against Brentford leaving Reading and Brum to focus maximum points.... In saying that we'll probably produce a shock win tonight! 
  • Options
    I’d guess at

Phillips
          Lockyer Pearce Sarr
    Lapslie                       Doughty
             Field Cullen JFC
               Aneke Green

I don't mind it.

Would prefer Matthews in there but can obviously see why he's rested for Friday as I agree it's a more winnable game, the run has to end at some point and what better time than during a pandemic when we can't be there to see it.

I also think Aneke deserves a start and I'm excited to see what Green can do.

The only thing I'd question is why JFC is in there instead of Williams. But again, he could be saving him for Friday. 
  • Options
    Jesus guys! Just trust Bow in what he is doing! None of us expected the line up against Hull (as already mentioned) and we were decent! 

I actually quite like the line up! Our squad is so so much better! 
  • Options
    I will tell you at about 8pm whether I like that team but until then trust LB
  • Options
    Love it, completely unpredictable for cardiff. Who knows if it will do well!
    Interesting to see green bonne combo with doughty bombing down the wing 
  • Options
    Why at Williams getting a game atm?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    With 7 changes to the starting line up, though understandable so soon after the previous match, I think it is also due to accepting they cannot beat Cardiff, So prediction is Cardiff 3 Charlton 0
  • Options
    He’s done it to completely throw Cardiff! 
  • Options
    2121 said:
    Love it, completely unpredictable for cardiff. Who knows if it will do well!
    Interesting to see green bonne combo with doughty bombing down the wing 
    Unless Green is going to play some 1-2s with the subs bench I'm not sure you're going to see a Green Bonne combo. Or at least not until later.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Talal said:
    Never would've guessed Williams wouldn't have started any of the first 3 games back. 
    Maybe hasn't been training well, we don't see what happens day to day at Sparrows Lane
    You called it right.