Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Queens Park Rangers | Sat 27 Jun | 12:30pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Think this will be a very tight game, but after last weeks confidence boosting victory, I'm going for a hard fought 1-0 to the Reds.
  • Options
    Starting to get very nervous.... 

• Options
    Very nervous this morning as this is one of our winnable games. I'm also watching game with a QPR fan so want the bragging rights. 2-1 CAFC. The boy Bonne gets up and running and little Johnny Williams gets a rate goal.
  • Options
    2-0 win, Bonne and Hemed to score. COYR!!
  • Options
    I do feel this is a match we need to get something out of if we are to survive. A win would be wonderful.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:
    I do feel this is a match we need to get something out of if we are to survive. A win would be wonderful.
    Its certainly going to be an interesting afternoon and run in what with games kicking off at different times

Before Hull | Stoke | Middlesbrough all kick off they'll hopefully be three points further behind us which is going to mount extra pressure on all three

Cant forget either that Barnsley | Luton also kick off early with the former @ 1pm

We achieve a win and we're putting the pressure right on those five to replicate our result, lose and it'll give them a little bit of hope
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Just under 6 hours till kick off and I’m shitting it , literally but that’s Cadbury’s....
    I fear for us 
    McGeady , Hemed , Williams , Morgan , Doughty the naturals will need to provide the magic 
    Chucks or Davison can conjure something up too 

I know it’s disrespectful but i think we  know what we’ll get from us, a solid 6/10 performance , we need the opposition to be shit to stand a chance of winning but if QPR put in any sort of reasonable performance it’s a draw at best without a load of luck.

Theres my cheerful views this matchday , fingers crossed for the rub of the Andre 
    We're not playing Barcelona!

QPR are only 8 points ahead of us, it won't be easy but this is the sort of game which we should be targeting for a win. I hope the creative players spent this week practising their crosses and set pieces this week, as good delivery could make all the difference

• Options
    Just under 6 hours till kick off and I’m shitting it , literally but that’s Cadbury’s....
    I fear for us 
    McGeady , Hemed , Williams , Morgan , Doughty the naturals will need to provide the magic 

I know it’s disrespectful but i think we  know what we’ll get from us, a solid 6/10 performance , we need the opposition to be shit to stand a chance of winning but if QPR put in any sort of reasonable performance it’s a draw at best without a load of luck.

Theres my cheerful views this matchday , fingers crossed for the rub of the Andre 

QPR are only 8 points ahead of us, it won't be easy this is the sort of game which we should be targeting for a win. I hope the creative players spent this week practising their crosses and set pieces this week, as good delivery could make all the difference

We've also won our last two games at the Valley against QPR

See no reason why there cant be a third
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Airman, what time are you selling the voice from today?, usual place?. 
  • Options
    Unchanged team.  I'm a bit surprised he's not mixed it up, but the 11 that started against Hull played fantastically last week.  Let's hope they can do it again!
  • Options
    Quite happy with that team. I think we will be quite cagey and bring on some firepower in the second half if we are still in the game. Bonne was shite last week and I’d be tempted to put Green or Davison up front with Hemed but Bowyer can’t do that as it will shaft Bonne’s confidence if he gets dropped and I think he’s a confidence sort of player. If he’s shite again today though.....
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Do like Bowyers thinking, obviously not the best team on paper but keep it tight until the players start to tire then bring on the pacey players to run riot. 
  • Options
    0-5
    Hemed x3
    Bonne
    Oztumer
    Hang on, is that '5' own goals??
  • Options
    Quite happy with that team. I think we will be quite cagey and bring on some firepower in the second half if we are still in the game. Bonne was shite last week and I’d be tempted to put Green or Davison up front with Hemed but Bowyer can’t do that as it will shaft Bonne’s confidence if he gets dropped and I think he’s a confidence sort of player. If he’s shite again today though.....
    Bonne wasnt shit last week as did well getting into the right positions for the chances

A shit game for a Striker for me is when they're not even appearing where they should be when a pass is made etc.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Bonne was unlucky last week, could have scored, and hopefully will today. He is our top scorer, we have to play him.
  • Options
    QPR have nothing much to play for, so it's an obvious Charlton win, which probably means we won't.
    Added to the fact I have lumped them in today’s Acca 
  • Options
    masicat said:
    ‘Pearce may be missing if his wife goes into labour’ ??
    I wouldn’t miss this game if my wife went into labour ffs. 

A hard fought 1-0 win with a rare Darren Pratley goal. 
    Rubbish...
  • Options
    I fear for us 

QPR are only 8 points ahead of us, it won't be easy but this is the sort of game which we should be targeting for a win. I hope the creative players spent this week practising their crosses and set pieces this week, as good delivery could make all the difference

• Options
    masicat said:
    ‘Pearce may be missing if his wife goes into labour’ ??
    I wouldn’t miss this game if my wife went into labour ffs. 

A hard fought 1-0 win with a rare Darren Pratley goal. 
    Did you put money on it