Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Info on Valley Pass live streams - Crewe game (Sat 3pm) - CAFC Cash purchases by Fri 1pm

Comments

• Options
    Don’t do what I did - both hyper links take you to the £5 international sign up. 
    I paid not thinking and now have to pay again, £10, to get the UK version. 
  • Options
    Can’t get it to accept when click on payment!!!? 
  • Options
    Valley11 said:
    Don’t do what I did - both hyper links take you to the £5 international sign up. 
    I paid not thinking and now have to pay again, £10, to get the UK version. 
    No, should work anyway

• Options
    Have you ticked that you accept the Ts and Cs?
  • Options
    is it right i have a black screen at the moment?

• Options
    I’m having issues today with buffering. Internet is fine but stream has frozen a couple of times. 
  • Options

Yep, same here. 5 kmins ago had red red Robin playing & a picture of the Cardiff stadium. Now nothing.

Looks like its going to be a long evening....
  • Options

Yep, same here. 5 kmins ago had red red Robin playing & a picture of the Cardiff stadium. Now nothing.

Looks like its going to be a long evening....
    Had to log out and go back in now OK!!!
  • Options
    So fucking annoying. Keeps pausing. Havent seem a single second of the game so far 

I want my money back. 
  • Options
    Same, tried paying by card and PayPal and neither worked. Given up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone else having issues? Stream is stopping every 10 seconds. Not sure if it’s my laptop though. 
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Working fine for me.
  • Options
    It's fine for me, but I made sure I rebooted my PC before I started, as I had issues in the first half at the weekend.
  • Options
    I have Cardiff commentary, fuck me this guy is boring 
  • Options
    Anyone else having issues? Stream is stopping every 10 seconds. Not sure if it’s my laptop though. 
    Sticky for me too. Broadband fine and stream fine for the other games.
  • Options
    Smooth as silk here. 
  • Options
    Was that on phone or iPad? The click to pay link has never worked for me on my phone. Drove me mad. Have had to do it on work laptop to get it to go through. 
  • Options
    How am I able to watch the Cardiff game on Valley pass when I hav enot paid for it?
  • Options
    conker said:
    How am I able to watch the Cardiff game on Valley pass when I hav enot paid for it?
    No idea but i have it too. 

I haven't paid since Hull but shh 🤫
  • Options
    Was that on phone or iPad? The click to pay link has never worked for me on my phone. Drove me mad. Have had to do it on work laptop to get it to go through. 
    iPhone wouldnt even click and my mac just says can't process now please try again later. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I am a season ticket holder, did I waste my money paying for the Hull and QPR when I could have watched it for nothing?
  • Options
    conker said:
    I am a season ticket holder, did I waste my money paying for the Hull and QPR when I could have watched it for nothing?
    Think you had to pay for at least 1.
  • Options
    Anyone else having issues with connectivity watching it?
  • Options
    CAFCDAZ said:
    Anyone else having issues with connectivity watching it?
    Yes, was freezing a lot. I think the best run I had without freezing was 15 minutes. Otherwise stop/start rest of the time. 
  • Options
    On phone different ones. Tried many many times gave up. 
  • Options
    iPhone wouldnt even click and my mac just says can't process now please try again later. 
    So annoying. I wasted a lot of time on it. Lucky to do it on work laptop not apple. 
    L
  • Options
    So annoying. I wasted a lot of time on it. Lucky to do it on work laptop not apple. 
    L
    No problems with the app on iPhone streaming to my tv via my Apple TV box.
  • Options
    redman said:
    cabbie8 said:
    If u have a smart tv can u log into the valley pass site and access the stream? I can’t seem to find any link for it 
    @cabbie8 realise too late for today and hope you got it sorted out. In case you didn't, for next game: 
    The answer is yes. After going onto internet section of your smart TV, go to cafc.com then go to "VALLEY PASS" top right. You will see a drop down menu. Move cursor to left and click on "LIVE STREAM".
    This gets you to log in page. You need to enter your email and password. (don't click DONE after entering either, you just have to move your cursor into the next box), then prove you aren't a robot and press the LOGIN.
    This should then bring you to the live stream. can go to right bottom corner of page to expand to full page. 
    Unfortunately you have to do this each week as a smart TV isn't smart enough to remember you!

I think there may be other ways but this a way that works and is easy to understand (relatively) for a non-techie!
    Mine still says ‘form cannot be processed’
  • Options
    Picture is perfect on laptop but a bit laggy on tv via hdmi cable.

Any ideas how to calibrate it?
  • Options
    So fucking annoying. Keeps pausing. Havent seem a single second of the game so far 

I want my money back. 
    Working fine for me no issues at all. Problem must be your end.