Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bowyer 'live' on Sky Sports News very soon

Also on Sky Sports Premier channel.

Comments

• Is it on the football show as that is what I am getting on the sky sports news channel?
  • edited June 2020
    Is it on the football show as that is what I am getting on the sky sports news channel?
    Yeah I think so, at the moment they're just chatting about Liverpool

But have had interviews with Thomas Frank | Jack Grealish | Riyad Mahrez
  • Is it on the football show as that is what I am getting on the sky sports news channel?
    Yes it is, on the football show, I guess after these two have stopped talking about Raffa Benitez

• Oops LB audio not working...off for another break

• Wish Carrragher’s laptop wasn’t working. 
  • edited June 2020
    Gary Neville speaking well, good to get his view as having been part of the PFA

Sounds like someone went to the PFA yesterday, dont know if it was a player seeking clarification or the club seeing if they can force an issue
  • Bowyer said he doesn't know if Taylor's pay has been stopped for June or whether he has been advised he is in breach of contract. It's out of his hands but he knows someone spoke to the PFA yesterday.
  • Ooof the look on Bowyer's face when Scott started talking about the takeover!!
  • LB looks very angry/frustrated with what's going on behind the scenes...club is not in a good place currently.

• Sponsored links:

• Excellent, now talking about Leeds.
  • edited June 2020
    Macronate said:
    Excellent, now talking about Leeds.
    Lee is one of those people you could listen to for a while talking about his Football career

But no surprise, its Sky Sports Leeds after all

Didnt realise he was ever linked to Liverpool though, let alone almost signing for them
  • Found it interesting that Lee was speaking from his home, day off from training today?
  • LB came across very very well....lets hope that whatever is happening behind the scenes that they support LB!! 
  • Good to listen to as always, although he is clearly very concerned about the off the field situation.
  • Ooof the look on Bowyer's face when Scott started talking about the takeover!!
    Yeah, his face said it all for me. He’s obviously really fed up with the situation but trying not to show it.
  • Anyone have a link to watch it back (don't have SS)

• I thought Gary Neville was spot on when he said Lyle Taylor should fulfill his contract. Interesting someone has gone to the PFA about this.
  • DiscoCAFC said:
    I thought Gary Neville was spot on when he said Lyle Taylor should fulfill his contract. Interesting someone has gone to the PFA about this.
    Doesnt overly surprise me if its the club - With it difficult to pay wages bet they're looking for excuses wherever possible
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Anyone have a link to watch it back (don't have SS)

Might be worth keeping an eye on the SkySports website, be surprised if they dont put it up
  • Sponsored links:

• Gnev and Carra are really good at hosting skysports and talking to people.

Lot of respect for Gary Neville.

Haven't seen the interview yet but it sounds interesting 
  • He's not happy about what's going on behind the scenes and says it was much better under Roland. Thought he came across very well, he continues to impress me.
    I've always thought that Bows didn't mind in under Roland. Obviously he wanted more, but he knew what he was working for. He inherited a half decent League 1 squad and just had to built on it. Recruitment was class two years ago and he was left alone to build up a winning mentality. 

It's just up in the air now and there's pretty much fresh rumours every day. I doubt the players ever feared not getting paid under Roland and that's just one of the many unwated distractions they have faced. Fortunately for us (in a way), most of the shit has happened during a pandemic because I dread to think what morale would have been like throughout April and May. 
  • Found it interesting that Lee was speaking from his home, day off from training today?

I have heard they don't train on a Wednesday
  • I honestly wonder how much longer he will put up with it all.
    He's constantly swimming against the tide and having every obstacle imaginable, thrown in his way. Even lady luck seems to working against him with the appalling mid season injury crisis.
    We are certainly "on a journey" a journey to oblivion!