Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who’s gonna be our HERO and keep us up?

Comments

• Options

We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in Wales, we shall fight in Birmingham and Leeds, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our goal, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight at the Kiyan Prince Foundation stadium, we shall practice on the training grounds, we shall fight on the pitch at the Valley, we shall beat Millwall at home; we shall never surrender.

Very good, sadly you ruined it at the Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium as we've already played there this season
  • Options
    Dodgy Lasagne once saved Arsenal’s season, this time it can save ours.
  • Options
    Bring back Leon Best and Josh Parker. Absolute goal machines. 
  • Options
    Without Taylor we're doomed I'm afraid.
    We beat Leeds without Taylor, have some faith.
    And drew against West Brom with our kids. 

I think Albie Morgan's play making could be crucial. 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Was just about to mention young Albie. Him and Mcgeady in midfield.

M&M's.
  • Options
    Bowyer loves a 9 game block. Naby playing up front will save us.
    Seriously, I’m sure Williams staying fit will be key.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Dazzler21 said:

Was just about to mention young Albie. Him and Mcgeady in midfield.

M&M's.
    Phillips
    Matthews | Lockyer | Sarr | Purrington
    Pratley
    Cullen | Morgan
    McGeady
    Hemed | Bonne

or

Phillips
    Matthews | Lockyer | Sarr | Purrington
    Morgan | Pratley | Cullen | McGeady 
    Hemed | Bonne
  • Options
    Williams will be the key. Him playing at full tilt will create lots of chances for us. Do we have the strikers to capitalise though. 
  • Options
    Williams will be the key. Him playing at full tilt will create lots of chances for us. Do we have the strikers to capitalise though. 
    Sure he'll win fouls, but he doesn't get many assists really. 1 in 4 or something like that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If Lyle refuses to play can we bring in a free agent....there will be a lot available after June 30th
  • Options
    When does the window open? Isn't that window for next season. 
  • Options
    ct_addick said:
    If Lyle refuses to play can we bring in a free agent....there will be a lot available after June 30th
    I expect they won’t be able to play until next season.
  • Options
    Get doughty practising finishing and give him a free role going one side of the pitch to the other. 

He will fly past some of the old centre halves. 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Sure he'll win fouls, but he doesn't get many assists really. 1 in 4 or something like that.

1 in 4 is a lot of assists.
  • Options
    The EFL will come to our aid by pulling their finger out and announcing the massive point deduction that each of the naughty clubs will have this season.

I will be seriously pee’d off if they do not apply this year. They should move as quickly as possible on these things so those sinned against (i.e. the clubs who suffered from the cheating) are the ones to see justice. It would be so wrong for these clubs to possibly spend another year in the championship and benefit at the expense of those who end up going down. I also think if the fiddling went on in previous seasons, those relegated should receive compensation from the guilty.

PS. Love Taylor and I hope he has a change of heart. 
  • Options
    The EFL pulling their finger out? I admire your optimism @Redrobo but can't see it happening. They're going to bottle it until they see how things pan out.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    The EFL pulling their finger out? I admire your optimism @Redrobo but can't see it happening. They're going to bottle it until they see how things pan out.
    I am hoping they have been waiting to see how things pan out. Now they have decided to go ahead they should be put under pressure to announce the punishments. God knows they have had long enough!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Redrobo said:
    The EFL will come to our aid by pulling their finger out and announcing the massive point deduction that each of the naughty clubs will have this season.

I will be seriously pee’d off if they do not apply this year. They should move as quickly as possible on these things so those sinned against (i.e. the clubs who suffered from the cheating) are the ones to see justice. It would be so wrong for these clubs to possibly spend another year in the championship and benefit at the expense of those who end up going down. I also think if the fiddling went on in previous seasons, those relegated should receive compensation from the guilty.

PS. Love Taylor and I hope he has a change of heart. 
    Notice they've charged Macclesfield with another offence

Amazes me how they've able to make two / three decisions with what their fans have had to endure yet are still dithering over these Championship clubs 
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    If fully fit and with confidence I still think Bonne, Hemed, Aneke, Oztumer,  Williams and McGeady all have the quality to see us good.  A team of

Phillips
    Matthews | Lockyer | Sarr | Page
    Field
    Cullen | Williams
    Aneke
    Hemed | Bonne

McGeady and Oztumer to wreak havoc from the bench.
  • Options
    If Williams Cullen and Pratley stay fit for 9 games and Hemed and Bonne can click together we'll be fine
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Agree they will wait. They will announce a 12 point deduction as soon as season finishes if Sheffield Wed finish more than 12 above relegation zone otherwise 12 points deduction next season.
  • Options
    Enrique Iglesias?
  • Options
    Bonne to score 12 goals in the final games
  • Options
    I reckon Green and Bonne will score 6-7 between them, but it is down the other end that will be key and Phillips, Lockyer (who will be back to the form when he first arrived) and Sarr will be key. 4 clean sheets in the last 9 will help us through.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    ct_addick said:
    aliwibble said:
    Agree they will wait. They will announce a 12 point deduction as soon as season finishes if Sheffield Wed finish more than 12 above relegation zone otherwise 12 points deduction next season.
    I also think that is wrong. A club should know what they have to do to stay up, and so should everyone else.
  • Options
    McGeady has the ability to be a game changer, if only he can rediscover his form.