Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Who’s gonna be our HERO and keep us up?

We’re gonna need 11-14-16 (how many subs is it) hero’s each week to stay up but who do you think it will be now Taylor has downed tools .

I’m going for Hemed and McGeady , yes madness but I believe they have some magic in them , whether we get to see it is another thing !

Thats prolly why I think we’ll go down !  

Comments

• Lewis Page
  • Taylor - Bow’s man management skills will win him round and he’ll score 10 goals over the 9 games to keep us up. 
  • Jonny Williams
  • Has Keith Peacock still got his boots ??
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm in Private Frazer's camp.

WE'RE DOOMED!
  • edited June 2020
    Macaulay
  • cafctom said:
    Would actually be interested in seeing a player like Jonny Williams up front.

I know he’s not a prolific goalscorer, but without Taylor we’ll definitely need something dangerous up top - and Jonny definitely has the pace to frighten defenders. 

Sorry, but the likes of Hemed, Aneke and even Bonne just don’t fill me with any hope from an attacking perspective. Bonne can nick the odd goal but doesn’t change the balance of a game in his all round play.

Put Jonny up top and let him chase balls down and run at players, in a bit of a Jamie Vardy type role!

we are not 2008 Spain, a CAFC team without a striker will not score any goals. Jamie Vardy isn't just a pace merchant, it's all about his positioning and intelligence. None of our midfielders will be able to do that.
  • LenGlover said:
    I'm in Private Frazer's camp.

WE'RE DOOMED!
    It’s the sensible camp to be in.
  • Bonne & Hemed are gonna be unstoppable. Just got a feeling
  • cafctom said:

I know he’s not a prolific goalscorer, but without Taylor we’ll definitely need something dangerous up top - and Jonny definitely has the pace to frighten defenders. 

Sorry, but the likes of Hemed, Aneke and even Bonne just don’t fill me with any hope from an attacking perspective. Bonne can nick the odd goal but doesn’t change the balance of a game in his all round play.

Put Jonny up top and let him chase balls down and run at players, in a bit of a Jamie Vardy type role!

we are not 2008 Spain, a CAFC team without a striker will not score any goals. Jamie Vardy isn't just a pace merchant, it's all about his positioning and intelligence. None of our midfielders will be able to do that.
    Well we need to try something, because we were not winning many games at all with the current set of strikers when Lyle was injured.

Either we try something different or we go down. 
  • cafctom said:
    cafctom said:

Well we need to try something, because we were not winning many games at all with the current set of strikers when Lyle was injured.

Either we try something different or we go down. 
    That was because we shipped too many goals

November was an example of that
  • Williams
  • We are getting relegated
    Face it
  • Sponsored links:

• Jonny Williams
    Has he even had a shot at goal ? Love him to death but he's never looked like scoring. 
  • We’re gonna need 11-14-16 (how many subs is it) hero’s each week to stay up but who do you think it will be now Taylor has downed tools .

I’m going for Hemed and McGeady , yes madness but I believe they have some magic in them , whether we get to see it is another thing !

Thats prolly why I think we’ll go down !  
    agree ,, but McG needs to be played wider than Bowyer has so far played him ,, Hemed has had time to get fit and ready .. but still it will take a herculean team effort .. COME ON YOUSE ADDICKKSSSAA      
  • Matt Southall will use his super duper phone to negotiate at least 3 points per game from the other teams.

I've seen him at work and let me tell you, that man could sell ice in hell and fire to the eskimos or something.

Matt Southall, you're hired.
  • Without Taylor we're doomed I'm afraid.
  • Bonne & Hemed are gonna be unstoppable. Just got a feeling
    I second this
  • Hemed will come good ... watch this space 
  • Taylor was integral to the tactical plan - and without him, Bows may have to change the way we play.

Whoever the front pairing are, goalscoring is going to depend on the type and quality of service they get.

But you know, Taylor hasn't exactly played every minute of every game this season ......... I'm sure Bowyer believes we've got players to step up to the plate.

We may be pleasantly surprised.