Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Photos of you as a nipper

Comments

• Fook. My mum used to dress me and my brothers the same. Then years later they have the temerity to ask "why do you and him look so miserable in those photos?".  Dunno maybe it was being dragged up to C&A in Eltham and being kitted out in matching own brand tank tops!
    Double thumbs up. One for post, second for use of "temerity". Soapy you Legend.
  • Me in the red t shirt. Some of you may recognise the little fella in front of Keith Peacock. Also, a couple of former Welling United players in this pic.
  • Bottom right in beloved Snorkel Parka. No idea where this was.

• In red jumper rocking the badboy fat laces Puma look.

• What team / year was that @I_RiserAddick

Looks like St James Park.
  • What team / year was that @I_RiserAddick
    This was Early 80s. They started out as Bedens then changed to Crayford invicta colts. I was too young, so stayed with Bedens which branched again, I went with the crap side & should've gone with the better set up which included latter day Wings capt, Micky Rutherford & Addick Gordon Watson. 

Park opposite Horseguards Parade, right by the wee cottage & garden.
    Used to be my daily commute.
  • Clem_Snide said:j
    Bottom right in beloved Snorkel Parka. No idea where this was.

Looks like Southwark crown court! 😉
  • Me in the red t shirt. Some of you may recognise the little fella in front of Keith Peacock. Also, a couple of former Welling United players in this pic.
    Is that Joe Francis at the front with the shield?
  • Sponsored links:

• No mate. Recognising you from knocking about with SC/JT//RW you'd know the fella in front of Keith Peacock.
  • No mate. Recognising you from knocking about with SC/JT//RW you'd know the fella in front of Keith Peacock.
    The only person I can think it is, is Lee. 
  • When is one no longer a nipper?

• First school photo at Our Lady of La Salette and Saint Joseph, when we lived in Guinness Buildings.
    That’s gorgeous 🥰
  •  Bottom right in beloved Snorkel Parka. No idea where this was.

St James’s Park
  • Great photo.
  • Sponsored links:

• After years of therapy on CL it is so rewarding to us that you have been able to open yourself up and admit what you are MF.  See?  You mix with normal people, discourse in a rational and sane manner and Voila!

is that BBW on the right BTW?
  • I’m guessing 7-8 years old here. I think this started my lifelong fear of pepper pots. 

I was allowed (under pain of death) to attend the 1964 Boys and Girls exhibition at Olympia with my older more sensible brother.  I was 10 and although pleased to see the Dr Who section was horrified when a Cyberman came to life and stepped over the barrier.  I left pretty dam quick ... luckily I was retrieved soon after by big brother.

It was this big - honest

http://www.drwhoexhibitions.co.uk/dailymail.htm?LMCL=QMO4Uz

• And a few years later, I’m on the left. 
    I bet that’s not to far from the truth. 
  • T_C_E said:
    Clem_Snide said:j
    Bottom right in beloved Snorkel Parka. No idea where this was.

Looks like Southwark crown court! 😉
    That is most definitely St James Park

• And a few years later, I’m on the left. 
    That moment in the programme when Jeremy Kyle tells his young guests that as they are not old enough to be paid appearance money for being on the show they will be getting season tickets to the Nou Den instead
  • I got the same kit for Christmas. Loved it.
  • Shag said:
    Wish I still had that kit
    A young John Pender in the kilt?