Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Photos of you as a nipper

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    paulfox said:
    Gribbo said:
    lindos480 said:
    OMG  when were you at Thorntree? I was the May Queen there in 1962 at the tender age of 7 sitting on my throne watching the dancing round the Maypole!! My parents were so proud, Dad rushed out to buy a cine camera to record the event in glorious Kodak colour. 
    I was born in '77 and went there from 3 to whatever age you leave to go primary school. I escaped from the nursery at 3 years old and waked all the way home, over the railway crossing, to our house opposite the Vic on Woowich Road, and knocked on our window with a empty milk bottle for mum to let me in for my jam and banana sandwich. The nursery installed a gate in my honour
    I went to thorntree, born in 73, Mrs Ashley was my teacher, then went to Charlton manor. Grew up in Harvey gardens so a nice little walk to school!!.
    Yeah remember Mrs Ashley. My teacher was Mrs Kelt and head teacher was Mrs Corfield. My mum was chair if the governors there in the end and organised all the jumble sales and fêtes. Used to love the Western re-enactments at the fêtes 
  • Options

Me aged 9 at Ruan Minor with the best man Ive ever known (1969)
  • Options
    TEL said:

Christmas 1967 at Abbey Road, Belvedere.....the Jonny Seven was the latest thing
    Wow - I WANT a Jonny Seven 😍😍
  • Options
    I had one lost the grenade on the first day i had it, turned up 6 months later when the neighbour cut his hedge.