Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Is the season going to finish? (ed. Pg.53 - 3 players not returned to training)

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2020
    I’m surprised by the quality in this K League game. The home team play some really nice football.
    Good to see our Hummel cousins taking the lead... Is another nice kit design by them

Sadly says it all about the standard when the oldest player on the pitch scores
  • Options
    I’m surprised by the quality in this K League game. The home team play some really nice football.
    Good to see our Hummel cousins taking the lead... Is another nice kit design by them

Deserved goal tho. Nasty tackle for the red.
  • Options
    Weighted PPG would see us going down :(
  • Options

Deserved goal tho. Nasty tackle for the red.
    Been weird with the Commentator talking from what sounds his home rather than the Stadium
  • Options
    The piped crowd noise does sort of work, probably better than complete silence, though not sure what they would do if the home side was losing badly, it would be weird to have piped celebratory chanting if they were losing 4-0!
  • Options
    That was alright 
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    That Hummel kit looks great up close... Where is the Player Marks thread though?

Wouldnt mind seeing more of the K-League on YouTube
  • Options
    If this applied to the Championship, what would it mean for us?
  • Options
    Bang on the money. It’s seems also that the government are just as keen. For the life of me I can’t understand why.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bread and circuses SHG.
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Can't wait to watch multi millionaires have a kick around in a empty stadium, will certainly take the edge off of not seeing family for another couple of months 
    I think you'll be able to see close family members from next week as I think that restriction is about to be lifted.

Whether that's the right thing to do, or you feel it's safe to do so, is another matter 
    Il definitely feel safe to do so, but think any changes on Sunday will be ecconomy driven. 
  • Options
    The IFAB agreeing to the 5 subs is terrible.

You cant play part of a season with different rules to another part of a season, completely ruins the integrity of it
  • Options

You cant play part of a season with different rules to another part of a season, completely ruins the integrity of it
    Which is why the season needs to be played to a finish, or scrapped.

As for different conclusions to different divisions?!!!!

Football and money stinks.
  • Options

Which is why the season needs to be played to a finish, or scrapped.

As for different conclusions to different divisions?!!!!

Football and money stinks.
    Even playing to a finish under different rules is bad.

As I said it ruins the integrity.

How you can play one game making 3 subs then another game in the same season being allowed to make 5 subs as ridiculous.

When it gets to changing rules, you just need to void the season
    Nailed it.
  • Options
    You've already got the Peterborough owner promising legal action if the season is decided on PPG

Complaining that they're three points from second place, are the highest scorers in the Division and have the best goal difference with the majority of their games against the bottom seven

Ignores the fact that they wouldnt even be in the Play-Offs if Wycombe were to get a result from their game in hand
  • Options
    edited May 2020

Sounds like a threat to me, do as we say or els
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2020
    About as sensible a formula as I’ve seen although I still don’t agree with the idea of ending the season with PPG, weighted PPG or anything other rule change. Even playing games at neutral venues is crossing a line IMO.

Void it or finish behind closed doors (at respective home venues) before the end of June. Anything else is a nonsense.
  • Options
    About as sensible a formula as I’ve seen although I still don’t agree with the idea of ending the season with PPG, weighted PPG or anything other rule change. Even playing games at neutral venues is crossing a line IMO.

Void it or finish behind closed doors (at respective home venues) before the end of June. Anything else is a nonsense.
    Totally agree. 

Although I did also like the formula above. Dont think many people could argue about the League positions in it, although as said earlier, if you have to start coming up with different formulas to finish the season then it's just not cricket old boy.
  • Options
    Basically the same thing that happened in Scotland and look how ugly it’s getting there 
  • Options
    Any potential ending that means we're relegated = bad 
    Any potential ending that means we survive = good 

I think they'll do PPG. It's a better option than 22 teams in the Premier League or no promotion/relegation. 
    Obvious it's terrible for us, but I'm sure if there was a way to finish the games they'd have figured it out by now. 
  • Options
    How does PPG work with playoffs? Surely it's just top and bottom 2 that go up and down?
  • Options
    I genuinely cant believe some if the statistical "solutions" that are being offered up on here.

Still, I suppose people have a lot of time on their hands ...... and theres only so much wanking that can be done in a day.