Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hair?

12345679»

Comments

• All in all I've been quite impressed with the wife's efforts.

Dave Hill's love child
  • The grey marches on or should that be white?

• ^^^^^^

Personally, I prefer to use " silver"  :-)
  • Must admit my 83 year old mum had me on that one.  Six weeks into the lock down and I am missing mum like crazy, so I jumped in the car thinking I could talk to her safe over the fence at the requisite distance down the driveway.

AND she slays me with that one!  At least it wasn't Papa Smurf.
  • I went for the clippers about 3 weeks ago, was fine, but now I've got that horrible baby penguin fluff look going on, need it to grow a bit more now!
  • Lockdown finally won
  • Is that a real office or a wall covering in the background?
  • iaitch said:
    Is that a real office or a wall covering in the background?
    Home office 
  • Sponsored links:

• Bald as a coot. Clippers every two weeks. 
  • Wife had done a really good job of my hair during lockdown. 3rd time unlucky for me unfortunately 
  • Over 2 months without a cut now...
  • Have been doing my own with clippers for about ten years so no change for me. Once every 3 weeks it all comes off. 

Had a sponsored ,brave the shave,at work The branch manager had his wife take the whole lot off. Raised a good amount for the hospice we sponsor. It was a great watch on Zoom too especially when he realised his wife was taking it all off and not giving him a no4 which he thought was the deal. She thoroughly enjoyed it as well😁

Just hoping he forgets it was actually my idea......
  • Although I've been cutting my own fringe (with nail scissors) since my hair was last properly cut in February, I decided I couldn't stand it any longer and got my husband to cut the rest of my hair this morning. Not quite the cut I'd get from my hairdresser, but feels a lot better.