Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hair?

Comments

• Options
    I'm not shaving or having a haircut until this is all over. I have never grown a beard before because its so patchy. I'm seeing if it gets long enough the patches will be covered.... think its optimistic but will report back! 
    I can confirm having folical issues of a similar nature, that it does not.

• Options
    that is nearly Three weeks. 
  • Options
    How (not) to cut your hair at home https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52095554
  • Options
    I am going for the swept back, big quiff look, it should look terrific after 3 months in isolation ((:>) .. we will see
    Don't do a trump Lincs ffs 😉.
  • Options
    I’m caught in two minds, either

1)  shave the lot off or

2) Save on the shampoo and just let it all grow and hang out like a vegetable patch!

which ones best option?
  • Options
    Pour milk on head, grip cat firmly
  • Options
    ads said:
    Nail salons closed
    Lash salons closed
    Hair salons closed
    Tanning salons closed
    Waxing salons closed..

It's about to get ugly out there lads, stay safe
    Still at least the washing, ironing and cleaning will get done.......must dash need to find my old crash helmet .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    @MrOneLung Just tidy up the neckline. Take off about 2cms from just below the jawline, coming right around just above the Adam's Apple to the other side. Then keep going. It'll come in nicely.
  • Options
    How (not) to cut your hair at home https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52095554
    Pathetic. They are far too tidy. 

Mine's definitely not going to be beaten if no-one's got the guts for it.
  • Options
    Will be revisiting the glossy unmanageable mane not seen since (c) 1992, range of naturally occurring colours slightly broader in the 2020 version precluding any need for the chemical palette enhancements utilised last century.
    If this lasts through til June gonna have to find a scrunchy or two, or should I update to an Alice band?
    No
  • Options
    Here's a copy of what I posted on facebook & some of the same photos below:

C'est le COVID 19 Coupe de Cheveaux Challenge. It's the COVID 19 Haircut Challenge. Tous les coiffeurs sont fermés. All the hairdresser's are closed. Il faut le faire tout seul. You must do it alone, no help from anyone. Personne ne peut vous aider. Est ce que vous pouvez le faire plus moche que moi? Can anyone do a more ugly, awful job than me? Go on, I dare you. After all you can't go out anyway! Je vous ose à faire pareil; après tout, vous n'avez plus le droit à sortir quand même!

I'd cover that with a hat when you go out, you'll frighten the locals.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Go out? Actually, there is one garden centre opening here on Friday morning only. I'm already getting excited about the opportunity. There may be hoards of desperate gardeners there. I plan to go there holding my shears to keep them at a safe distance
  • Options
    Yeah but am sure jimmy didn’t just leave it like that. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Go out? Actually, there is one garden centre opening here on Friday morning only. I'm already getting excited about the opportunity. There may be hoards of desperate gardeners there. I plan to go there holding my shears to keep them at a safe distance
    I’m sure the garden centre or fellow gardeners could tidy up your Barnet with your shears 😉
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    If I give my hair a good couple of weeks, I’ll be in a Thomas Driessen type place
    Edward scissorhands on acid?
  • Options
    Uboat said:

ZZ Top still touring?
  • Options
    I cut mine yesterday with some fabric scissors (the sharpest I had). Came out alright, except my flatmate had to go and redo it all as I went up an extra half inch on a bit at the back :joy:

Bloody hard to cut the back of your own hair with only one mirror. 
  • Options
    EastStand said:
    I cut mine yesterday with some fabric scissors (the sharpest I had). Came out alright, except my flatmate had to go and redo it all as I went up an extra half inch on a bit at the back :joy:

It would take extreme circumstances to make me cut my own hair, if in 3 months it gets too long I'll have to go for the Francis Rossi 1990s look, thinning at the front, ponytail at the back  :D
  • Options
    I am going for a 80s mullet!
    Getting my Fila BJ out and pretend I am a young casual again.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    EastStand said:

It would take extreme circumstances to make me cut my own hair, if in 3 months it gets too long I'll have to go for the Francis Rossi 1990s look, thinning at the front, ponytail at the back  :D
    Well as a woman it’s 50 sheets at the best of times. I figure this imposed isolation is a great time to try it out myself
  • Options
    I have always wanted to dye my hair blue. I'm thinking now is the time.
    Go for it!
  • Options
    Hair?  Yes, please!  Mine migrated down to my chin many years ago.