Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hair?

Comments

• Options
    Solidgone said:
    I just have to remove the mud pack then I’ll be as good as New. 
    PARDEW!
    How double dare you!
  • Options
    T_C_E said:

What goes on in Vegas. 
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

• Options
    Well, Lady Irving will never have a new career as a  barber but I feel a lot smarter having bought some clippers online and let her hack away at my too long hair. 

And it's a long time since my barber asked me if wanted something for the weekend.
  • Options
    New cardie?
  • Options
    New cardie?
    Oh, I love it when you talk dirty
  • Options
    Well, Lady Irving will never have a new career as a  barber but I feel a lot smarter having bought some clippers online and let her hack away at my too long hair. 

And it's a long time since my barber asked me if wanted something for the weekend.
    "442 with 2 conventional wide players rather than the diamond formation.............or worse still a back 3..........."
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    Looks alright to me schofe.

I see many people are getting the clippers out and giving the barnet a good old trim. I'm however going the other way and seeing how long it can get until the barbers reopens.
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    Looks alright to me schofe.

I see many people are getting the clippers out and giving the barnet a good old trim. I'm however going the other way and seeing how long it can get until the barbers reopens.
    Doing the same.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If lockdown is another 2-3 weeks I’m looking towards a diy bullet-head before long.

thankfully my wife usually does my hair so it’s ok but I clippered my own hair a year ago and ended up looking like victim of some sort of crime / house fire. If you’re going to do it get someone sensible to assist. 
  • Options
    3 weeks in and going slightly mental...

• Options
    I’ve bought a baseball cap - sorted
  • Options
    A month since my last haircut so I'm at the stage where I'd normally think about getting a hair cut, but it's the sort of length where it's not a disaster to keep going for a few more weeks. Hairspray is the answer, to keep it in place and cover the thinner part  :D
  • Options
    I find that if I keep my face well groomed then my hair looks better for longer so I’m actually having a wet shave more than I would if I was able to go to the barber (despite not going out anywhere anyway).

a lot of this is in people’s heads, people on social media shaving all their hair off despite the fact that they normally only get a proper haircut if going to a wedding/funeral 
  • Options
    I'm aiming to end up looking like Forrest Gump when out running if all goes to plan. 
  • Options
    I find that if I keep my face well groomed then my hair looks better for longer so I’m actually having a wet shave more than I would if I was able to go to the barber (despite not going out anywhere anyway).

a lot of this is in people’s heads, people on social media shaving all their hair off despite the fact that they normally only get a proper haircut if going to a wedding/funeral 
    I've gone the other way, not shaving for several weeks despite it looking awful 

The big advantage is that people keep their distance away from me at the moment, I look like the sort of person you'd want to stay 2m from  :D
  • Options
    Let Mrs AFKA have a little play round the back yesterday. Still can’t get her to sort my hair out though...

I hope you did not fart.
  • Options
    3 weeks in and going slightly mental...

Nothing wrong with that ! 

Looks extremely neat to me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Another case of the Government favouring its bald voters
  • Options
    I just gave my son a trim. It’s not terrible but it’s not good either. 
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    My Mrs just gave me my first lockdown haircut. Anyone know a decent divorce lawyer? Looks like Stevie Wonder did it.
    Amusing that this advert came up under your post  :D

• Options
    Anyone know anywhere online that still has clippers in stock - everywhere I look is out of stock and I don't think using beard trimmers is a good idea!
  • Options

A barbers on Plumstead High Street has become the first business in Greenwich borough forced to close after ignoring lockdown orders.

Members of the public reported the business was continuing to operate and upon investigation a business closure notice was served.

https://www.fromthemurkydepths.co.uk/2020/04/14/plumstead-barbers-forced-to-close-after-ignoring-lockdown/

• Options
    Anyone know anywhere online that still has clippers in stock - everywhere I look is out of stock and I don't think using beard trimmers is a good idea!
    https://www.shavers.co.uk/hair-styling/electric-hair-clippers.html
  • Options
    Try the pet shops??