Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hair?

Comments

• Options

Love child of Uncle Albert?
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    have got clippers and always used to do myself a no 1 all over, haven't cut it myself for about 10 years now but will be reverting back to that in about 2/3 weeks time I reckon. 

The boy is also gonna have his first all over chop as well....he doesn't know it yet!
    A no.1 ? Great any clippers you can recommend ? Thanks

I've some Wahl clippers, comes with grade 1 to 4 clip ons, I have a zero grade.
    Cheers mate, seems I'm a little late to the show :-(
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    MrOneLung said:
    I'm not shaving or having a haircut until this is all over. I have never grown a beard before because its so patchy. I'm seeing if it gets long enough the patches will be covered.... think its optimistic but will report back! 
    I'm doing the same. Chin and sideburns have full coverage. Cheeks very patchy. Look a little bit homeless. It's only gonna get worse.
    I have proved I cannot grow a beard these last two and half weeks 

still continuing though just for the hell of it. 

Looks even worse as got dark hair. 
    So patchy and straggly 

In fact look at this abomination. 
    I put it down to be being evolutionary advanced and my body knowing we don’t need beards anymore 

love your earring.
    Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Thank you.  😄
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    have got clippers and always used to do myself a no 1 all over, haven't cut it myself for about 10 years now but will be reverting back to that in about 2/3 weeks time I reckon. 

The boy is also gonna have his first all over chop as well....he doesn't know it yet!

I've got the Wahl 2 model, checked on Amazon and it's about £65 sure I never paid that sort of money a couple of years ago.
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    iaitch said:

I've got the Wahl 2 model, checked on Amazon and it's about £65 sure I never paid that sort of money a couple of years ago.
    Yes I've been looking on amazon & ebay, & there was a Wahl clipper that Argos has priced at £19.99 & ebay price is £115 !!! Also there seems to be a lot of items described as " hair trimmers" that seem to be shavers, whether that is just down to my lack of knowledge I don't know. Anyway eventually found one for 30 quid from a company that has sold thousands of items over the years & has 96% positive feedback to be collected locally next wednesday. Until then I think I'll wear a hat :-)
  • Options
    I trimmed my itchy Covid beard all the way back to the 80’s GM designer stubble look but that’s just accentuated how bad my hair is....
    Really want to zip it all off......
  • Options
    Anyone going for a haircut like Kevin Bridges

Love one please. 
  • Options
    Got clippers a month or so ago thinking this was all coming, now a case of how long I let the hair get before I risk trying the clippers having never done it before!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Got clippers a month or so ago thinking this was all coming, now a case of how long I let the hair get before I risk trying the clippers having never done it before!

What ones did you get ?
  • Options

What ones did you get ?
    These:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/CCHOME-Professional-Clippers-Rechargeable-Waterproof/dp/B07W17KLJ9

Loads were already selling out even back at the end of Feb when I got them, so there was limited choice, and I didn't fancy spending £100+ when I'll probably only ever use them while this is all going on.

Seem decent enough though from what I can tell so far!
  • Options

What ones did you get ?
    These:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/CCHOME-Professional-Clippers-Rechargeable-Waterproof/dp/B07W17KLJ9

Loads were already selling out even back at the end of Feb when I got them, so there was limited choice, and I didn't fancy spending £100+ when I'll probably only ever use them while this is all going on.

pubes looking good yeah?
  • Options
    Wife cut mine with scissors. Decent job to be fair. Won’t be going back to the barbers from now on. 
  • Options

What ones did you get ?
    These:

pubes looking good yeah?
    Haha!  Not sure the first time I'd use a new electric razor would be that close to the crown jewels!
  • Options
    Wife cut mine with the bread knife. Decent job to be fair. Won’t be going back to the barbers from now on. 

• Options
    No one is touching mine, I’ll fight ya first 
  • Options
    Wife cut mine with scissors. Decent job to be fair. Won’t be going back to the barbers from now on. 

• Options
    Well I am treating this an exercise in nostalgia...  I have not had hair this long since 1970, of course the grey hair, massive gut and triple chin give the game away.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I just have to remove the mud pack then I’ll be as good as New. 
  • Options

• Options
    MrOneLung said:
    I'm not shaving or having a haircut until this is all over. I have never grown a beard before because its so patchy. I'm seeing if it gets long enough the patches will be covered.... think its optimistic but will report back! 
    I'm doing the same. Chin and sideburns have full coverage. Cheeks very patchy. Look a little bit homeless. It's only gonna get worse.
    I have proved I cannot grow a beard these last two and half weeks 

still continuing though just for the hell of it. 

Looks even worse as got dark hair. 
    So patchy and straggly 

Exactly what mine is. I get a lot of abuse every virtual drinks with friends. But its here to stay for the duration of the lockdown whether they like it or not. 
  • Options
    Keanu Reeves is the poster boy of patchy beards.

mine is awful and patchy.
    still at least shaving my head for years I don’t have any lockdown haircut worries.
  • Options
    Great personalised ad here
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Patchy beard long messy hair combo

It's only having taken a selfie, I realise just how tired I am looking with this new baby!

I'm also reminded how much I hate selfie wankers
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    I just have to remove the mud pack then I’ll be as good as New.