Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lockdown Drinks

Comments

• Options
    Yesterday, a G&T and then Erdinger Weissbier with dinner. Now will try to stay dry until next weekend. 
  • Options

From last night. Not Pecorino cheese but bubbly made from the Pecorino grape. 
  • Options
    And the night before, had with pizza. 
  • Options
    And the night before, had with pizza. 
    Love that. 
  • Options
    EastStand said:
    Finished work in the garden today now ending the day in my newly lockdown built garden bar. 🍺

Everyone round Justin's - mines a quadruple mate. 
    No problem, everyone welcome, the place is crying out for a social gathering. It’s my birthday on 20th April (but you could have guessed that) and my wife’s on 22nd and was hoping for something lively in the bar but doesn’t look like that will be happening ☹️
    I thought your username was some sort of Beverley Hills 90210 type thing. 
  • Options
    A new one today. Very refreshing. Although Trillium are renowned for their IPAs, they make a lot of very good sours as well. 

• Options
    I can only look at this thread in envy as from midnight last night the Governor of Phuket has banned all sales of alcohol until further notice. Announcing this at around 10pm, the time of the nightly curfew, meant that there was no possibility of stocking up.

I have a few bottles of beer to keep me going - I usually only have one or two per night and none during the day- but it's the idea that I can't go out and buy a bottle of wine or a case of beer that annoys me.Plus the fact that athere's actually no valid reason for imposing this restriction.

This is an issue with a government filled witth military types and their unelected provincial governors; they love to have total control of the people and what an excuse they have right now!
  • Options
    A new one today. Very refreshing. Although Trillium are renowned for their IPAs, they make a lot of very good sours as well. 

Now that I could get into. Where do you get it from?
  • Options

This afternoon’s tipple while Ms AA’s pool is filling up.  Highland Park 12 year old. 
  • Options
    We will be a nation of alcoholics by the end of this
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We will be a nation of alcoholics by the end of this
    We were before
  • Options
    Bloody hell some people seem to be "drinking" every day.
    Does everyone do this?
  • Options
    Does everyone do this?
    The only ones capable of saying no are the ones who aren’t too drunk to type. 
  • Options
    Does everyone do this?
    The only ones capable of saying no are the ones who aren’t too drunk to type. 
    On
  • Options
    I am two days in to being tea total until the boozers open again.

Mrs Elfs has been saying for ages I need to lose weight so I have reasoned it is now or never.
  • Options

Mrs Elfs has been saying for ages I need to lose weight so I have reasoned it is now or never.
    I'm doing similar - don't drink too much at home normally but as I'm eating at home and sitting on my arse eating instead of walking to/from the station, going for a long walk at lunch etc, I need to avoid adding too many drink calories on top!
  • Options
    @AddicksAddict - You can only get it from the brewery. So unless you’re in Massachusetts, it’s going to be tricky.  
  • Options
    @AddicksAddict - You can only get it from the brewery. So unless you’re in Massachusetts, it’s going to be tricky.  
    Thanks.

if that’s where you are, I think you need to offer CL care packages. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I decided to only post when I have something new, and New Beer Thursday is my thing. This is an absolute beauty. One of the best I’ve had from Trillium, and that’s saying something. Smooth, rich, fruity, pleasantly sour and a decent 7%. 

• Options
    Broke the ban on midweek drinking today ( am still working full time ) just a drop of Estella save the craft for the long weekend 

• Options

I'm doing similar - don't drink too much at home normally but as I'm eating at home and sitting on my arse eating instead of walking to/from the station, going for a long walk at lunch etc, I need to avoid adding too many drink calories on top!
    How we getting on chaps.  I’ve gone cold turkey.  Yesterday was 3 weeks without a drink.  Just testing it as I realised I probably haven’t done that since I was maybe 17 back in the late 90s.  Going to try and keep it going 
  • Options
    We’ve slowed down quite a bit. 
  • Options
    cabbles said:

How we getting on chaps.  I’ve gone cold turkey.  Yesterday was 3 weeks without a drink.  Just testing it as I realised I probably haven’t done that since I was maybe 17 back in the late 90s.  Going to try and keep it going 
    I have not been completely teetotal bit have kept it to drinking a few bottles of beer or whatever when we do a weekly Zoom "pub" quiz thing with a few friends.  If I start drinking more than that I'm not sure I'll for out of the house by the time this is over!
  • Options

I didn’t drink them all on my own.

The brew dog beers are 14.1% 11.5% and 13.3%
  • Options
    Looks tidy that @stig but you know we can see up your shorts right?
  • Options

With dinner
  • Options

After dinner.