Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bored? Any tips to make social isolation more bearable?

Comments

• Options
    Still able to play singles tennis + yesterday four of us (suitably separated) did a 10-mile walk in deepest Sussex. Both of these were great for body and soul, and isolation wasn't  compromised. 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Drinking a bit more than normal and trying to learn how not to be absolutely abysmal at FIFA.
    I have just bought an Xbox to try and help with the boredom.
    Im not a gamer and am not tech savvy but bloody hell, these games have come some way since the first play station.
    my other half is beating me all the time at FIFA though she’s only marginally better.
    I reckon I ‘out abysmal’ anyone.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    My sister set up a family WhatsApp group and we’ve been setting each other ‘tenable’ questions, eg the 10 most populated cities in the USA.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    The problem I have is I have no chance of beating my son at FIFA. He can even beat me at Sensible Soccer! 

I plan to learn bread making and baking later into this, but need to get some bread yeast first.
  • Options
    How much bacon is in that beast??
  • Options

No face to face contact with anyone since last Saturday, apart from someone dropping a bit of shopping off on Friday. Got a workshop with loads of work to be getting on with in there, got a house to be renovated, and enough materials to keep me going for a good couple of weeks, but no motivation to do any of it

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    PB for masturbating is 13, couple of weeks to beat it. 
  • Options
    I have a lot of decorating to do, and I now have a son who is stuck in the house to help me. I planned to start it in April and now there is no excuse. I also have another Arcade cabinet I want to complete.
  • Options
    try and get out more .. ooops ((:>)
  • Options
    I have spent the last three days trying to pause fucking Sky Sports, it fails every time, I will miss the hatred of Sky once it actually does it. Still it has relieved the boredom. One more go as I write Doh!
  • Options
    iamdan said:
    is that per week .. or per hour ?
  • Options
    iamdan said:
    Wanking usually counted on a "daily" basis.

Stand to be corrected though
  • Options
    How much bacon is in that beast??
    We didn’t have any bacon! 

• Options
    iamdan said:
    Wanking usually counted on a "daily" basis.

Stand to be corrected though
    Daily is correct. 
  • Options
    I was in the process of changing some of the suspension on my old MG. Ended up splashing out and am in the process of replacing every spring, damper, bush front and rear. Also bought a load of other service items/spares that I’ll work my way through replacing. 

Triggers Broom ....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2020
    Prog on C4 tonight @ 20.00 will be worth a look for those concerned about isolation
  • Options

No face to face contact with anyone since last Saturday, apart from someone dropping a bit of shopping off on Friday. Got a workshop with loads of work to be getting on with in there, got a house to be renovated, and enough materials to keep me going for a good couple of weeks, but no motivation to do any of it

Get ya head down mate and crack on,you got the tools (love the workshop),knowledge and time.
    As for you T C E ..keep out of the kitchen. 

• Options

Get stuck in mate it will be good for you.

Start tomorrow morning and you'll be glad you did by tea time
  • Options
    God that looks like an elfs shoe
  • Options
    I was thinking of home delivery if there’s the demand, my missus is swerving so there’s plenty for everyone. 
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    I was thinking of home delivery if there’s the demand, my missus is swerving so there’s plenty for everyone. 
    What the feck did you put in a bacon pudding if it's not got bacon in ???.
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    What the feck did you put in a bacon pudding if it's not got bacon in ???.
    We didn’t have suet either, so I used pastry and ham. 🤷
  • Options
    Get yourself back in the kitchen son..
    Good improvisation 🤔
  • Options
    Work was mental last week and will be for at least a month more for me I reckon then likely to tail off a bit I hope.  2 small school age kids to educate.  A garden to finally make look nice, a house to paint inside pretty much every room, Netflix, catching up with people via video conferencing, taken to running quite a bit more.  Too busy!