Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Over 70s

12346»

Comments

• Options
    RedChaser said:
    @RedChaser, see you in six months mate.
    Oi I'm not three score and ten yet! Make that 3 months 😜
    Been a long time since you have used the 69 word mate?!!!!
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    Soixante neuf Elfs or any way up 😉.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    RedChaser said:
    RedChaser said:
    You're a funny geezer :)

Eller, varfor inte?
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    RedChaser said:

Eller, varfor inte?
    Nice bit of Swedish mate 😉.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    RedChaser said:
    RedChaser said:

Eller, varfor inte?
    Nice bit of Swedish mate 😉.
    Visst.
  • Options
    @ross1 ..  about masks .. so many different opinions .. IF IF they are so 'bad' then why do medical staff wear them as often as possible and why are they bemoaning the lack of them .. I saw that 'clip' and thought the BBC is trying to cover all bases (as well as all faces lol) .. stay safe
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    ross1 said:
    I ordered a pack of clinical face masks on Amazon, the ETA was mid April, they arrived by post today. At least if things get desperate I can do a quick 'supermarket sweep' without being recognised. I just hope the masks weren't made in Wuhan ((:>)
    Sorry Lincs, but medical expert on TV said, if you do not have the virus, wearing a mask can do more harm than good and if you do have the virus wearing a mask will not stop you from spreading it, she went into detail, but you have the jist
    I think Lincs ordered the masks just to make the game 'operation' more authentic when he plays it over the next 12 weeks Ross 😉.
    doctors and nurses .. all I need now is a gal to play nurse ((:>)
  • Options
    @ross1 ..  about masks .. so many different opinions .. IF IF they are so 'bad' then why do medical staff wear them as often as possible and why are they bemoaning the lack of them .. I saw that 'clip' and thought the BBC is trying to cover all bases (as well as all faces lol) .. stay safe
    They wear the masks during treatment along with gowns and gloves and then dispose of them. Hopefully they get medical grade masks. They should be regularly changed and disposed of.

The general public wear these masks outdoors, trap bugs on them and then transfer infection from the mask to their face, eyes etc. Some people I assume wear the same mask for days as well. 

• Options
    addick19 said:
    Stig said:
    Anyone else expecting trouble trying to keep their elderly loved ones at home? My 92 year old mother in law keeps going on about going to the shops and going on the bus, although we've said we'll sort her shopping out for her. I fully understand that she doest want to feel restricted or that she's losing her independence, but for someone of her age it could literally be a life or death decision.
    Same here...we'll need army patrols to remove pensioners from the streets!
    No we'll need Army patrols to control the greedy bastard hoarders who clear the shelves by their selfish behaviour.
    I think you slightly took my comment out of context...